Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro (1390 Views)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / How Do I Recover My Privacy Protection Password For My Infinix Hotnote X551? / Infinix Hotnote Stop Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro by Raziii(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey guys, hope everyone's good? Cool! So umm I was helping my lil sister upgrade her Infinix hotnote pro android OS but something bad happened. It won't come on anymore, I think I have bricked the phone. Poor me! I need to get that phone working ASAP. Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to change the motherware/panel of an infinix hotnote pro and where exactly can I do that? Thanks guys, would really appreciate your suggestions.
Re: How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro by Chidexter(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Raziii:
Hey guys, hope everyone's good? Cool! So umm I was helping my lil sister upgrade her Infinix hotnote pro android OS but something bad happened. It won't come on anymore, I think I have bricked the phone. Poor me! I need to get that phone working ASAP. Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to change the motherware/panel of an infinix hotnote pro and where exactly can I do that? Thanks guys, would really appreciate your suggestions.

You do not need to do that to get it back up.
Besides a panel change is like 16k+.

Await instructions from tech gurus on bricked phones.
Re: How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro by hebex12(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Visit the nearest infinix service care closer to you that the best I can give you
Re: How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro by Raziii(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Chidexter:

You do not need to do that to get it back up.
Besides a panel change is like 16k+.

Await instructions from tech gurus on bricked phones.
I spent a whole night trying to unbrick the phone but to no avail. That's why I resulted to the only option left. Thanks for the info anyway.
Re: How Much Does It Cost to Change The Motherware/panel Of An Infinix Hotnote Pro by Raziii(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
hebex12:
Visit the nearest infinix service care closer to you that the best I can give you
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Under 50,000 Naira / Need Help On Auto Call Recorder / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.