Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria (1191 Views)

Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto / Grandmasters of Data: Glo Free Browsing Using VPN / Grandmasters Of Data: Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by sholws(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Glo as it is called in Nigeria has so many issues ranging from poor network to poor internet connection, and poor customer service.If Buhari is planning to scrap any useless network in Nigeria i think Glo should be the number one network to be scrap as scapegoat for other network.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Try calling the customer care number on glo and u will learn the true meaning of patience, you might be on the for up to 30minutes just before they decide to listen to your complaint and when they do most of the time u find it unhelpful, I actually called glo once and the gal that answered hissed and hung up when my aroye(talk) was too much.
NETWORK ISSUES
Most people will agree to the issue of glo's ultra poor network, most times when I call or am getting a call, I tilt just to get a good reception, sometimes I find myself hanging by the window just to get a good reception and am sure most glo users do the same.

INTERNET BROWSING
Yeah glo browsing speed is okay in some parts but not all parts and most importantly glos 3gb actually is 2gb, glos 30mb is 20mb there is no way a glos data plan is complete.
SCHEMING CREDIT
Buy glo credit bro and leave it for two weeks if glo never commot for the credit I owe u one trophy.

My suggestion is instead of wasting all their money doing comedy shows and concerts glo should use that energy to make there network better as we all know the empty barrel makes the loudest noise free concerts won't help glo atall but that doesnt mean I won't attend.

1 Like

Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by duval2: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
on point , dear !
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Using glo now, and the network is fair but most times very poor
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by Mafia4life(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
How is 3GB 2GB? HTF did you calculated it?
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by donpata(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2017
u no lie
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by OVA200(m): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2017
That GLO is like a crippled person that is shouting in public in order to get attention after getting the attention what will follow; criticism, embarrassment and little support.

They should work on their network not all this noise they making on advert and concert.

I hope am understood.
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by Tassie(f): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kindly help send your whatsapp number, thanks in advance.
sholws:
Glo as it is called in Nigeria has so many issues ranging from poor network to poor internet connection, and poor customer service.If Buhari is planning to scrap any useless network in Nigeria i think Glo should be the number one network to be scrap as scapegoat for other network.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Try calling the customer care number on glo and u will learn the true meaning of patience, you might be on the for up to 30minutes just before they decide to listen to your complaint and when they do most of the time u find it unhelpful, I actually called glo once and the gal that answered hissed and hung up when my aroye(talk) was too much.
NETWORK ISSUES
Most people will agree to the issue of glo's ultra poor network, most times when I call or am getting a call, I tilt just to get a good reception, sometimes I find myself hanging by the window just to get a good reception and am sure most glo users do the same.

INTERNET BROWSING
Yeah glo browsing speed is okay in some parts but not all parts and most importantly glos 3gb actually is 2gb, glos 30mb is 20mb there is no way a glos data plan is complete.
SCHEMING CREDIT
Buy glo credit bro and leave it for two weeks if glo never commot for the credit I owe u one trophy.

My suggestion is instead of wasting all their money doing comedy shows and concerts glo should use that energy to make there network better as we all know the empty barrel makes the loudest noise free concerts won't help glo atall but that doesnt mean I won't attend.
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by Ennyholar: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Very very poor recently
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by sholws(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tassie:
Kindly help send your whatsapp number, thanks in advance.
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by Deblow: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Most astonishing is the crop of sim now rolled out into the markets by Glo called 4glte. They sell it across the country even in states that don't have a good 3g coverage let alone 4g. With the sim, once you load airtime or buy a data plan, it displays data network but once you exhaust the airtime or the data, the data network goes off
Re: From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why would glo just go so low in customer service like this? That's bad na. Tried browsing with it on my Camon CX but it was just misbehaving

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Lenovo's Flexible Phone/tablet Unveiled At The Lenovo Tech World 2107 / Which Good Phone Can I Get For 50k? / Help, Android OS Is Eating Up My Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.