Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto (1193 Views)

Is Glo The Worst Network In Nigeria? / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by webngnews: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2017
We have been out of service for months in our area.location is lotto and also redemption camp ogun state.no data service and.it has got worse
.no voice service.all glo do is to waste hard earn nigerians money on unproductive fake celebrities.

The self acclaimed grandmasters of poor network are aware that things were really bad here.they kept saying they are working.on it.last month.the 10gb j subscribe for I coudnt use upto 20mb till it was wiped off after a month due to poor network.I have to switch to another network .it got worse now
we can't even make calls anymore.it is now out of service .not only data services

Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by Sunkyphil(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Hahaha grin glo with pride
Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by xreal: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2017
My brother.

Theses providers are not doing us any favour.
If u aren't satisfied with one, move to the other.

I had been with glo since 2005. I left glo for Airtel 2015.
My only regret was sticking with glo for 10 years.

Airtel's call rate, data services, data rate, call services, bonus...inshort everything about them in better than glo.
Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2017
All network do have issues. Mtn 4g is off in ibadan since over a week
Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by Samsimple(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Glo grandmasters of data try MTN na kikiki grin
Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
In my area Glo is just the bomb, even 2G sef is stable talkless of 3G although they have their bad days (That's what etisalat is there for, to back me up) but overall is really great.

The recent increment in data bundles just made the network even better. grin

#GloWithPride ..
Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by jacyhelen(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Glo has the highest number of Yeyebrities,i wonder how they pay all of them yet their network is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto by donqx: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
glo is the most useless network in the country. NCC must see this.I will forward this to NCC on behalf of the op. glo are scAmmers

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 Android Games Of The Week By Ozthegeektuber (3 Min Video) / Tech Gurus!!please Enter.help A Fellow Nairalander / The Indian Version Of The Tecno Camon CM Features 3GB Of Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.