Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane (877 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Wikileaks: Ibb Links Tinubu, Atiku, Opc With Al-qaeda, To Realise His Presidenti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by chrisj2(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2009
This is really bad news for all Nigerians that tavel and NIgerians abroad. It is of course a terrifying ordeal for the passegers involved but from a personla point of view; I am now concerned how much searching and checking Nigerians (especially the muslims) will be subjected to.

I have always been confident that Africans in general except the Somalians have been out of the limelight (rightfully so) when it comes to suspected terrorism but now we might not be let off so lightly.

Oh Well!
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by duabba: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2009
According to CNN website (26th December, 2009), no strong ties have been established between the 'terrorist' and any extremist group.
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by nedu2000(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Its very unfortunate but i have some questns 2 ask-where does he reside?where did he have d alleged contact wit Al-Quaeda?woz it in naija?some convicted terrorists wer knwn 2 b British & US citizens as well.nigeria isnt a nest 4 terrorists.we r just nt into d business of committing suicide in woteva form or reason.CIA,FBI if ur reading dis take note
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by julioralph(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Man, dis guy want put us 4 trouble O. But i'm not really surprised, it's d natural progression after all d boko haram wahala
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by chrisj2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
The first item in all the news bulletins just keeps mentioning Nigerian; and now there is a London/UK link. Also security has been stepped up and airports - more scrutiny for all but much more for Nigerians and Blacks along with the Usual Suspects.

It is hard enough travelling to and from Nja - we dont need this!
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by nedu2000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
I heard d idiot is d son of a former chairman of 1st bank
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by Kunbee: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2009
The boy is very useless
Re: Nigerian Man With Al Qaeda Link Tries To Blow Us Plane by alanrewaju: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2009
Yes, he is d son of the former 1st bank chairman who is a friend to Mr. President n chairs d business working commitee of the vision 20:20:20. D dude fall hin papa rep. wey d man don dey build for years at d prime of it all.
His father is said to have reported his son's extremist belief to d US.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Famous For? / Arik Airline Again! / Friend Request!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.