Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Arik Airline Again! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arik Airline Again! (879 Views)

Arik Air Couple Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Airline Again! by iyatrustee(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Why is it that Arik flights are always delayed? I cannot believe a Calabar-Abuja 3.20pm flight is yet to board almost 5hrs later! I have been in the airport since 2pm. Now can you imagine if you had an important appointment to meet. Why is Arik monopolising that route? Can I sue them for breach of contract? What are my chances of getting jugdement in my favour taking into consideration that this is Nigeria undecided
Re: Arik Airline Again! by okstol: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
It might be because of an unforeseen circumstances mostly safe issues.
Re: Arik Airline Again! by iyatrustee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
I agree! My issue is the fact that they kept us in d dark. Finally arrived Abuja 11.10pm
Re: Arik Airline Again! by dominique(f): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2011
Its prolly a cost saving tactic. whenever these airlines see they don't have enough passengers on a flight, they cancel that particular flight and combine the passengers with those in the next sheduled flight. It has happened to me and my sisters on several occasions with different airlines.
Re: Arik Airline Again! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
Pssshhh
Big deal??

Delay, poor customer service, little or no information, glaring and poor lies are part and parcel of Arik Air.

Today's flight which was scheduled to leave Lagos at about 10am to the UK actually left sometime after 2pm. The only saving grace is their 30kg baggage allowance and relatively cheap excess luggage fee.
Re: Arik Airline Again! by uglyBetty1(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Mscheew, abeg enter cross country in the morning, i believe you will get to Abuja before Airk does. lol
Re: Arik Airline Again! by 190: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2011
angry angry angry @ iyatrustee angry angry angry
Re: Arik Airline Again! by iyatrustee(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
190:

angry angry angry @ iyatrustee angry angry angry

why give me that look? cry cry cry
Re: Arik Airline Again! by 190: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
Your matter has been discussed on one of my nigerian women gold-digging threads

look for my recent post on how to know a gold digger

im not happy with u angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Fstranger/ystranger/whatever Offload Your Curses Here / Friend Request! / The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.