Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Who Is HE To You ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is HE To You ? (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is HE To You ? by jbravado(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
I don't know how you see GOD.I may not know where you feel having a relationship with HIM will lead you ? If you're afraid of HIM as a Master that HE is,I don't know as well.But I'm here to tell you what I know.I'm Joshua,and this what I know.I've come to know GOD as one I must surely depend on for success to be a reality in my life.I'm always afraid of leaving HIM because I know if I do,there will be nothing meaningful I'd achieve.This is not a hype but its reality.I love HIM,HE loves me more,we love each other and HE makes life meaningful and purposeful for me.HE reminds me to read and study HIS word,and even when I'm reluctant,He doesn't let go.HE loves me,HE loves me,I pray I'd love HIM more.HE does something that baffles me.HE encourages me to study my school books and like I said it baffles me.All I know is that HE is always there for me no matter how odd the time may be.I pray to grow more in and with Him so I'll know much more.Now,how much do you know HIM ?

(1) (Reply)

P-harcourt Prison Inmate Renounces Islam After Birthday Party / Congratulations!!! / 36-dimensional Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.