Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Don't Go To Court - My Advise To Apostle Suleman On Stephanie's Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Go To Court - My Advise To Apostle Suleman On Stephanie's Claims (308 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go To Court - My Advise To Apostle Suleman On Stephanie's Claims by Chukwutobi: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
My dear Apostle Suleman, a man called by God and referred to by many as 'Papa'. I know many may feel it's non of my business to counsel you in this matter, but I feel strongly to share these words with you. I hope they get to you and that you will read them with humility.

1. This issue is a distraction
You have been called to bring peace to the world and stand as a voice for those who are being mistreated and killed for the sake of their faith. Imagine how you were treated when you showed the world what you stood for - you became a 'bone to the watchdogs' and they wanted to arrest you but they couldn't. Thank God! However, would you tell me that since this scandal issue came up, your secret prayers for these people have not stopped? The enemies have seen that they could not stop you from doing the work you were called to do and thus have given you something to worry about so you can stop praying for those you are called to pray for. It's like a thief giving a bone to a dog who is a guard to a house he wants to burgle. But you are not a dog! So,It's time to let go and face your calling fully. Imagine, these days, your messages one way or the other are full of talks around this 'scandal'. That alone is a sign that the pain you're feeling right now has started creeping into your calling and if care is not taken, it will hinder you from doing the work you are called to do.

2. You are a spiritual father to many.
I quite understand how demeaning this matter is to you and how bad you felt but as a as a father, you just have to let go. The position you hold as a Spiritual Father requires you to have a large heart to accommodate many ills from your children and others who may come under your fold in the future. This really is the time to show to the world how the love of the Heavenly father is to the world.

3. Remember the words of Jesus about going to Court
"Luke 12:58 - When you go with your adversary to the magistrate, make every effort along the way to settle with him...". I know you have got key witnesses who have denied the claims of Stephanie but I still strongly advise you settle this issue without going to court. Yes, people would claim you should teach her a lesson so that others who are like that can learn from her story. But that may not still be the case. As a pastor who believes in forgiveness, you should forgive and let go totally. Leave the matter to God who is the greatest judge and don't go seeking the judgement of men. You may say you have all the proofs but remember that the eyes of the law sometimes could be different from what we see. What if the case turns out against you at the start? You may have to go to prison before going to the appeal court and since you are really fighting men who are in powers that be, they may assist in lengthening your stay in prison before your case is read at the appeal court.

Finally, give this totally to God and avoid being distracted by the enemies of your calling.

Peace.
Re: Don't Go To Court - My Advise To Apostle Suleman On Stephanie's Claims by felixomor: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op,

If criminals come to your house,
As a Christian, Will you report to the police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To Court - My Advise To Apostle Suleman On Stephanie's Claims by mexxmoney: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Apostle Suleiman is well within his rights as a citizen to seek legal redress.how many of these Pharisees who are pontificating will just forgive and move on if someone murders their loved ones or trespasses on their land?

(1) (Reply)

Quran And Academic Brilliance / What Is The Devil's Reign? / Why Has No Man Of God Prophesy Who Will Win #BBN Like They Do In Politics??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.