Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" (43897 Views)

Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by bibianna(f): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
I STAND WITH YOU MY DEAR.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by niceguy7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
She spoke her mind... .#natheworkweyshedeydo
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by emmanuel1880(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
good talk
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Bollinger(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
She's absolutely correct... Good advice...

But make she go relax jhoor..

I'm sorry for you. You people underestimate the importance of sexual compatibility. Trust me on this; you don't want to be stuck with a partner for life who you are not on the same sexual wave length. The only way to understand your sexual proclivities is to have it before marriage. The days of sex being the only motivation for child bearing is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by enemmo(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
sirfee:
But I'm still a virgin,ask Boj2 if you are still doubting grin cheesy

LOL

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boj2:

We were born in sin...Man ain't pure from the beginning
only thing being broken is the seal on the entrance......purity wise ...hell nah..virgins still engage in other acts apart from sex E.g First,second, third Base wink smiley ..sometimes you can't beat a raging Libido even as a staunch virgin,So far there's still blood and heat around that region..... Purity is far fetched! kiss
Experience?
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by crunchyg: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
She's absolutely correct... Good advice...

But make she go relax jhoor..
Why did you say she should go and relax?
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why this lady just carry "virginity" for head like say nah grammy!! We have heard you, if you dont service your engine, good for you but stop rubbing it in our faces and making other ladies look bad..... angry
e pass Grammy , she force you to hear,no join bad gang o
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Experience?
See Purity in this context translates to Avoidance to anything Canal or Sensual
More like one's body being a Temple....
Not all virgins are pure..... Even aunty adviser TOYOSI sad
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by October1960: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Typical fake Nigerian religious over do.

Stay there and keep deceiving yourself.

Virgin Ko. Olive oil ni.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boj2:
See Purity in this context translates to Avoidance to anything Canal or Sensual
More like one's body being a Temple....
Not all virgins are pure..... Even aunty adviser TOYOSI
Hmmmm...I think I get you now.
These canal and sensual things, does it include the regular kissing...sex chat? I'm trying to repent and be pure. embarassed
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmmm...I think I get you now.
These canal and sensual things, does it include the regular kissing...sex chat? I'm trying to repent and be pure. embarassed
lipsrsealed
At least you get me now.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
her choice, her opinion which she is entitled to,so also I am entitled to mine, I personally can not marry a man I have not slept with,sexual compatibility is an important aspect I cannot over look

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Jodha(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=55197593][/quote]

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by JCBOY4LIFE: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
She's on point. God bless you for such advice to our young girls messing up their future with today's idea sysytem of sex before marriage.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Jodha(f): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Henon:

She wan pour sand for your runs business?

Yhu type like a complete fool and it's obvious you're one..
Hope yhur sister's dey do runs...

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Jodha(f): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bollinger:

I'm sorry for you. You people underestimate the importance of sexual compatibility. Trust me on this; you don't want to be stuck with a partner for life who you are not on the same sexual wave length. The only way to understand your sexual proclivities is to have it before marriage. The days of sex being the only motivation for child bearing is long gone.

Excuses from the pit of hell..

What happens to what yhu Bible commanded us to do?..
Yhu mean if a lady to date.. Let's say 15 guys before she meet with the right one... She'll sleep with all 15..all in the excuse of sexual compatibility..
If you're not a Christian.. Then there's no need arguing with yhu.. Cause my points are based by the word..
Even that aside.. A lady that has common sense.. Should know she's suppose to keep her body intact..
My opinion though.. Whatever paddle yhur canoe.. Niggur..

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Akposkibo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
everyone claiming God sent them
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nickizoe(f): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Will I see those three white hottie's on bikini there??
Am so cuming if they will also cum when I come grin
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by elantraceey(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Incline:
This girl again, she's so annoying. If you're a virgin or celibate before marriage, the world doesn't need to know. It's not your place to tell people how they should live their lives either. You're not better than anyone else for being a virgin, being a virgin doesn't mean you'll make a good wife or get into heaven. Please there's more to life than virginity, it's becoming an overflight topic on nairaland.

Of course I was expecting a post like this. My question is why do people get angry when you see posts like this and applaud those that states otherwise? Where in the post did she say being a virgin will make you a good wife or go to heaven? Is she no longer entitled to bare her opinion on topics like this and give her own piece of advice to those that'll listen? Was it stated anywhere that you must? You guys just give yourself silly excuses to shy away from the truth.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by elantraceey(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bollinger:

I really laugh when I read posts like this.

What will you then do if you get married to a Lady who was sexually compatible with you because she has high libido before marriage and then after giving birth her libido greatly declines? The only constant thing in this is God, every other thing changes.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by MyMouth(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Preca:
me? I don't even know you....never seen this moniker
But I know you na. Inshort, I saw u today
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
elantraceey:

Of course I was expecting a post like this. My question is why do people get angry when you see posts like this and applaud those that states otherwise? Where in the post did she say being a virgin will make you a good wife or go to heaven? Is she no longer entitled to bare her opinion on topics like this and give her own piece of advice to those that'll listen? Was it stated anywhere that you must? You guys just give yourself silly excuses to shy away from the truth.
What truth? Her truth is not mine, neither is it yours or the next person's, unless they make it theirs. This is a personal choice for everyone. She made her own, now it's time for her to stop announcing it to the world about it and telling us how to live our lives. As long as you're an adult you can make your own personal choice. I will marry a non-virgin any day if she has other important qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by elantraceey(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Incline:
What truth? Her truth is not mine, neither is it yours or the next person's, unless they make it theirs. This is a personal choice for everyone. She made her own, now it's time for her to stop announcing it to the world about it and telling us how to live our lives. As long as you're an adult you can make your own personal choice.

She's not telling you or anyone else how to live their lives, she can post it a thousand times in a sec, its her time , her phone and her data, if it doesn't interest you then just pass.... you know why you're getting pained.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
elantraceey:

She's not telling you or anyone else how to live their lives, she can post it a thousand times in a sec, its her time , her phone and her data, if it doesn't interest you then just pass.... you know why you're getting pained.
The same way you could've passed my own comment, dear. I can post my opinion a thousand times the same way she can.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by DavidOluyale(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Incline:
This girl again, she's so annoying. If you're a virgin or celibate before marriage, the world doesn't need to know. It's not your place to tell people how they should live their lives either. You're not better than anyone else for being a virgin, being a virgin doesn't mean you'll make a good wife or get into heaven. Please there's more to life than virginity, it's becoming an overflight topic on nairaland.

According to God, sex outside marriage is fornication/adultery.
She said God told her to talk about it. So y u vexing ?
If I fall, I rise. Make corrections. No one is here to judge.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
elantraceey:

I really laugh when I read posts like this.

What will you then do if you get married to a Lady who was sexually compatible with you because she has high libido before marriage and then after giving birth her libido greatly declines? The only constant thing in this is God, every other thing changes.

That is another topic. It is very normal for a woman's libido to decline after birth. All it takes is time. I have 3 kids and it takes my wife a year to recover fully after birth.

P.s. . . .There is no God.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
DavidOluyale:

According to God, sex outside marriage is fornication/adultery.
She said God told her to talk about it. So y u vexing ?
If I fall, I rise. Make corrections. No one is here to judge.
Nigerians and God, yet the country's in shambles. You should know that reducing an argument to "God told me" is no argument. My sisters are virgins too but they're not out there shouting or preaching to anyone, saying God told them this or that. Matthew 6:6... "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door...". It's called humility.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by Bollinger(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:

[b]Excuses from the pit of hel[/b]l..

What happens to what yhu Bible commanded us to do?..
Yhu mean if a lady to date.. Let's say 15 guys before she meet with the right one... She'll sleep with all 15..all in the excuse of sexual compatibility..
If you're not a Christian.. Then there's no need arguing with yhu.. Cause my points are based by the word..
Even that aside.. A lady that has common sense.. Should know she's suppose to keep her body intact..
My opinion though.. Whatever paddle yhur canoe.. Niggur..

So what if she sleeps with 15 men? How many have you slept with? Please keep your sanctimonious crap for people who do not have the mentally capacity to function. Pits of hell my foot? There is no hell nor heaven. You are born and you live your life with as much decency as you can muster then you die. All these religious nut jobs sef. Smh. With all their religious bull crap, they are still one of the worst people on this earth. Second only to Afghans.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by DavidOluyale(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

With intention of wedding as adults, and with their consent, I see no problem with that. Because I honestly don't want any of my daughters (hopefully If I have any) to have a frustrating sex—married life. smiley

You aren't married thats y. Like you talking from wat u heard out there and not from experience.
If you were right, then y do many people who tested b4 marriage still divorce in few months or years.

Man can never be wiser than God.
Re: Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" by oodua1stson: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
She's sounding like a broken record now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekno Is Now A Baby Daddy (see Photos) / Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos / Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.