Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party (52566 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Horus:

A Bomberdog, it is a very rare breed

That is the name of a movie about a dog in WW2
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by iamceejay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
vickertony:
A Hero indeed grin

72 Virgin female Dogs awaits it then

My guess is a Male.

Please o, if it's a female won't they give 72 virgin male Dogs?

What's the benefit of female suicide bombers?
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Hafeezson(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
uviesa:
I don't know why I don't believe any news in Nigeria anymore.
It is due to lot of rumous news in Nigeria
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Tinyemeka(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Who goes to a wedding party at 7:30 f**king am?!! shocked

Nigerian bloggers, make Una fear God nau cry

Expand your mind. See the world. There's life beyond your zone.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by omojeesu(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2017
The dog is man's best friend indeed! But some prefer cats to dogs. When it comes to cats, remember Garfield!
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Alfranco(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:

If you understand the geography of eastern terrain with the rising sun, especially in the North East, you will believe the timing....
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by PrickGetSize(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2017
progress69:

You would have been elated and had a solid rock erection to wa**nk over and and have a mind blowing cum with rubbish posts should the bomb had had the bomb successfully killed innocent people .
"Should the bomb had"
Omenka and his yeye grammar.

You can thank me later.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by samson07(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:

meaning you have never been to the northern part
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by haryomikun(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Pishur and video of the blast or.... ....

And i hope the dog will be given a state burial

Wait a minute! This crap made fp?!

Nairaland mods must be kidding me these days

Baba which kind talk be that nah
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by bofow(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2017
man's best friend
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by decatalyst(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
samson07:

meaning you have never been to the northern part

I have been to the northern part of the country. Adamawa state to be precise. Attended a wedding too
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by decatalyst(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Alfranco:

If you understand the geography of eastern terrain with the rising sun, especially in the North East, you will believe the timing....

Nah! Not buying that!

I have stayed in the Northern party for 1yrs plus. Attended a wedding too...Adamawa state to be precise
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by decatalyst(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Expand your mind. See the world. There's life beyond your zone.

Hey, there is nothing bad questioning a subject or fact!

You merely need to respect other people's view and opinion, Mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.