Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph (17305 Views)

Bbnaija: Journalist Chris Ayo Cries Uncontrollably, Declares Bisola Winner (pic) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi journalist Chris, I read your unnecessary 'observation' about Bisola https://www.nairaland.com/3717100/bbnaija-now-understand-why-bisola .

Sometimes, I wonder how people will just sit down and just pen down whatever comes to their brain without thinking about it?

You said no man will want to marry her at home because of whatever. Now, Lemme ask....is marriage a level of achievement? Oh no! I forgot there is nothing called 'individual differences' from your journalist school of thought undecided. We are in Nigeria where we have happily single mothers. You want me to start mentioning names?

In the first place, do you know her history? Why she's not with the baby daddy? Why she want to hustle and take care of the baby? Do you even know that at times, [i] Love
makes you do blind things? We dont even know her story! All I know is that she's an hustler, trying to make it big, we don't even know you cry cry. I guess you have seen her talking about the kid, can you see or feel the emotions and the joy of motherhood whenever she talks about her?

As a journalist, who know you? Who you EPP? Well, we all know Bisola. She's talented, you need to see some of the movies she has featured in Mr perfect Chris.

My conclusion is that even in the Bible(which you even quoted in your 'observation'), God said 'he who without sin should be the first to cast a stone'. You have casted your stone and from your view, you are not a sinner. So, therefore we welcome the origin Mr Perfect Journalist Chris Ayo.

Bash me all you can, it's all in your head wink[/i]

Originally written by me

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by HQuadreal: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Watching you in 3D.
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Owkies owkies owkies...

Bisola, we gat you. We dey your back gidigba. kiss kiss

I shout when I'm angry too, comman beat me in my father's house. undecided tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by AlexCk: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wait o,

This BBN never still end, e long o.

Anyways, i think it's fair to say u can't judge anyone, cuz no1 is perfect, besides it's tv ish. Purely entertainment, cnt judge some1 cuz of that tho

Infact. Without these thrills and spills on the show, im not sure people will watch it

3 Likes

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Divay22(f): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:
Owkies owkies owkies...

Bisola, we gat you. We dey your back gidigba. kiss kiss

I shout when I'm angry too, comman beat me in my father's house. undecided tongue
iyam coming for you angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
iyam coming for you angry

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

Izz nor what you think ooo, most people's voice will overshadowed mine so I tend to raise it in an argument. cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by generalbush(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

Izz nor what you think ooo, most people's voice will overshadowed mine so I tend to raise it in an argument. cheesy wink

Na why you never fat!! grin
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:

Na why you never fat!! grin

Haaaaa Bush, you die well today. shocked shocked angry

BTW, iyamm getting fat ooo. My skirts don dey tight. tongue tongue wink
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by generalbush(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Your bobo don dey do beta job... cheesy
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:

Your bobo don dey do beta job... cheesy

I hate you for now angry angry undecided
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

***Checks DP***
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by wurabecca(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Everyone has this Flaw, it's normal!......

I tend to speak wonderful, gracious and great English when am angry(for real).
I do things perfectly too......including tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

***Checks DP***

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

That pinshure is kinda old. tongue
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy
That pinshure is kinda old. tongue
But you fine o. shocked shocked shocked shocked
To toast you dey hungry me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

But you fine o. shocked shocked shocked shocked

To toast you dey hungry me grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Sheybi I proposed to you, you were doing shakara na. angry undecided

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Sheybi I proposed to you, you were doing shakara na. angry undecided
Na joke you dey that time. You never even reply my pm angry angry

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Jay542(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
All these journalists own don dey too much faasad

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

Na joke you dey that time. You never even reply my pm angry angry

I was serious jhor, oya accept my proposal and I'll reply your Pm... cheesy tongue

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

I was serious jhor, oya accept my proposal and I'll reply your Pm... cheesy tongue
grin grin grin grin

Why I go reject fine babe like you? I accept your proposal wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

Why I go reject fine babe like you? I accept your proposal wink wink wink

We need a pastor to join us... Pastor(Mrs) Divay22, comman join and bless this holy matrimony ma'am. wink cheesy

Reception go be like grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

We need a pastor to join us... Pastor(Mrs) Divay22, comman join and bless this holy matrimony ma'am. wink cheesy

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

wink wink wink wink
Thanks for replying baby wink wink wink
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

Thanks for replying baby wink wink wink

Anything for you dearest Husby. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Of course
Ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/b] So happy to see this [b]

Do you Aderola15 take ikp120 to be your darling husband,To love and to hold from this day forward: For better for worse,for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish wink until death do you both apart cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Divay22(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

Do you ikp120 take Aderola15 to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold from this day forward: Will you love her, comfort her, catch a grenade for her tongue, honor her and protect her from all this E-war , in sickness in health for richer or poorer and forsaking all others,until death do you both apart cool
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
Of course
Ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/b] So happy to see this [b]

Do you Aderola15 take ikp120 to be your darling husband,To love and to hold from this day forward: For better for worse,for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish wink until death do you both apart cheesy cheesy

I do cheesy grin wink

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by ikp120(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:

Do you ikp120 take Aderola15 to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold from this day forward: Will you love her, comfort her, catch a grenade for her tongue, honor her and protect her from all this E-war , in sickness in health for richer or poorer and forsaking all others,until death do you both apart cool
grin grin grin grin
Why not grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:

Divay22 : Is there someone who object to the union of Aderola15 and ikp120 ?

Tuham: undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

I do cheesy grin wink

[/b] After exchange of ring in the back yard[b]

For as much as Aderola15 and ikp120 have taken upon themselves these beautiful and sacred vows and have pledged their love for each other in giving and receiving of rings and joining of hands in the presence of all Romancelanders here

I Divay22 cheesy officiating minister in charge of this wedding,on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and seun and the entire Nairaland
Now declare you Aderola15 and ikp120 husband and wife to be addressed as [/b] MR and MRS IKP120[b] in the name of God the daddy,jesus the pikin and the Holy Spirit way cool ,AMEN....

They are no longer two but one.Therefore what God has joined together let no man put asunder......

*now playing *
Iyawo mi by Temi Dankolo.... As the couple dance out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the bed for honeymoon (Take the week off)
Cc ikp120

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Divay22(f): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tuham:

Divay22 : Is there someone who object to the union of Aderola15 and ikp120 ?

Tuham: undecided
object what undecided undecided
Too late my brother.....Ade has been taken cool

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:

[/b] After exchange of ring in the back yard[b]

For as much as Aderola15 and ikp120 have taken upon themselves these beautiful and sacred vows and have pledged their love for each other in giving and receiving of rings and joining of hands in the presence of all Romancelanders here

I Divay22 cheesy officiating minister in charge of this wedding,on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and seun and the entire Nairaland
Now declare you Aderola15 and ikp120 husband and wife to be addressed as [/b] MR and MRS IKP120[b] in the name of God the daddy,jesus the pikin and the Holy Spirit way cool ,AMEN....

They are no longer two but one.Therefore what God has joined together let no man put asunder......

*now playing *
Iyawo mi by Temi Dankolo.... As the couple dance out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the bed for honeymoon (Take the week off)
Cc ikp120

Rotflmao grin grin cheesy grin grin

Don't worry, we will come visit in 9 months time with... wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Nollywood Movies For Free / Genevieve & Stella's Rivalry Revealed In Charles Novia's Book / Scanfrost TV, How Reliable Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.