Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. (6039 Views)

THE ELYTE FOOLS / Error: Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again / Compliment Gone Wrong - Job Seeker Told The Interviewer 'you Smell Nice,' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by johnaruson(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
I went out with a friend and his colleagues, after the good time, he told me in private why the work mates where happy for him not knowing that he is trapped between his long awaiting promotions and April fool's prank he made:
My friend said he proposed to a girl in the office with April fool in the back of his mind but the girl was so excited and screemed, every body including their MD came out, she pointed at the ring and kissed him, as she was telling them that he just proposed to her, before he could say a word the MD declared a free lunch for all. My friend wasn't himself as the food delivery guys arrived sharing the food and drinks from gate, in the middle of the lunch their MD said " That means your allowance should be increased." He became more speechless because that was a statement he said their MD usually use for promotions. At this point he didn't know how to confess that it was April Fool joke.
The major problem he has is his 2-year old relationship with another woman, now he's asking if April fool prank has expiry date? Or should he let the cat out the next working day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin bush meat don finally catch hunter

20 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by ITbomb(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
That girl brings good luck.
If you don tidy the office girl before (as in test ground), get ready to see her parents otherwise just give them like a month, then break the news to them that your people do not marry from her side unless una pass through certain traditional stuff you cannot do as a Christian.
That should work, they will understand that it's not your fault

24 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by gidimasters(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mumu tori

4 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
gidimasters:
Mumu tori

Very mumu story.....Them no even construct am well sef.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by rossyc(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow.

32 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by johnaruson(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmmmm. God help us oh

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Tazdroid(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omo,man up and let that cat out o, before it becomes a Siberian tiger

13 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by 9jaBloke: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
Omo,man up and let that cat out o, before it becomes a Siberian tiger

Lol @Siberian tiger.
This is 4kn hilarious but I doubt if it actually happened.

Na so the girl find husband reach?

2 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by deor03(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
@OP

Your talent is writing fabu stories.....just work harder, you fit hammer one day

8 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by realmaster(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are you a promoter or marketer and you need a comprehensive GSM database to enable you achieve your aim using customised bulk SMS marketing platform. Contact me on 08038327242 to Get an upto date list of all the phone number database of a state or the Country (Nigeria) as a whole.
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Elthugnificent(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
The painful part is not that the story is false, but that your imagination is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Idydarling(f): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2017
hehehe the guy above. ..
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by AskProf: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2017
johnaruson:
I went out with a friend and his colleagues, after the good time, he told me in private why the work mates where happy for him not knowing that he is trapped between his long awaiting promotions and April fool's prank he made:
My friend said he proposed to a girl in the office with April fool in the back of his mind but the girl was so excited and screemed, every body including their MD came out, she pointed at the ring and kissed him, as she was telling them that he just proposed to her, before he could say a word the MD declared a free lunch for all. My friend wasn't himself as the food delivery guys arrived sharing the food and drinks from gate, in the middle of the lunch their MD said " That means your allowance should be increased." He became more speechless because that was a statement he said their MD usually use for promotions. At this point he didn't know how to confess that it was April Fool joke.
The major problem he has is his 2-year old relationship with another woman, now he's asking if April fool prank has expiry date? Or should he let the cat out the next working day?

Nice tale on a Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Cchuks27(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2017
There's a way out of it ... he should resign honorably and disappear for months. In due time everybody will get the message.

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Give me ur MD number let me call him
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by EricBloodAxe: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Hmm nairalanders someone cannot play wit u pple again?

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by kilojoDesigns: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2017
johnaruson:

but why this lie at this time? are you a liability?

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Jay542(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Well, I'll marry the girl. She's goodluck.

But if I really don't like the girl then I'll make her 'Lord of the rings'.

Very expensive joke thosad

3 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by SuperSuave(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Continue, oniro oshi

2 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
Declare the babe lord of the rings if she is not better than the later... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by emeijeh(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Wait till workers day (may 1st)

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by kilojoDesigns: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
April fool's prank gone wrong or right?
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by PrinzCarter(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2017
Nice story ,nice promotion, nice boss ,oya marry d two ,nice and double gifts n blessing is urs , ur boss might b nice enough to retire n make u the boss

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by leonard002(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Una anula, una anula akụkọ... Akụkọ ala anyị, akụkọ ala anyị o. Heartland fm, 100.5 stereo... Ka akụkọ nke a si bịara unu.....

2 Likes

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by ehibaby(f): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
nice story I doubt it happened
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Thewrath(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
You do realize you could loose your promotion and even the job if you spill the beans right!

1 Like

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by twosquare(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Proverbs 26:18-19
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Mayorranking1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
The River Underneath The 3rd Midland Bridge Is Waiting 4 Pple Like U.
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Story! Story!!

Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Elthugnificent:
The painful part is not that the story is false, but that your imagination is wrong.

Ths guy has no chill at all
Re: April Fools Prank Gone Wrong, Please Help. by SaintAlbert53: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. / Check Here For Daily Jobs Updates In Nigeria(ssce,ond,hnd,bsc) / What Is A Good Job For A Blind Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.