Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) (54351 Views)

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
oga o
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by michaeljarrett: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guys imperialcash.net 2500 to get 5k is hot
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tomorrow they will blame northerners

BOBOYE is a niger deltan name tho
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
When na only ogogoro dem sabi for that state grin
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
free pucccy for sure for the useless gwavanor

the most useless gwavanor in pdp
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Ten06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Directionless Governor
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Okuda(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:
I'm a witness to this.. I was surprised and more than shocked when I saw her pictures all over yen town with the.. Hashtag.. "Bisolaproudlybayelsan"..

So Dickson would not coman solve the uncountable problems bayelsa is facing.. Nah bbnaija.. Bisola.. Be him problem..
It's like him brain dey touch..

Lol. Your bbn watching governor!
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
boboye is a niger deltan name
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:
I'm a witness to this.. I was surprised and more than shocked when I saw her pictures all over yen town with the.. Hashtag.. "Bisolaproudlybayelsan"..

So Dickson would not coman solve the uncountable problems bayelsa is facing.. Nah bbnaija.. Bisola.. Be him problem..
It's like him brain dey touch..
hmmmm... My sister so you stay in Yenagoa grin nice...
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Coyotejack(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is serious ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by 0b10010011: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
The game is between Tboss and Debie-rise

Those Efe trio will share votes and won't get anywhere. #Fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiremy:
According to Mathias,Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa state is allegedly campaigning for BBNaija housemate Bisola with a billboard.

See screenshot of what he wrote below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/bbnaijagov-dickson-allegedly-campaigns_2.html?m=1

If they invite you now to come and explain to the court how Dickson funded that campaign or how he is connected with it, you ll start shouting ' freedom of speech'.

People just sit down and start misinforming people.

There are banners and flyers in Bayelsa talking about Bisola, but you have to prove that it is Dickson that is funding it.

And this is not about Dickson alone, I ll defend anybody, high or low if I know somebody is defaming them.

Don't forget that in law, if you help spread false material, you are also liable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
This governor is just a brainless goat.

And as for you Bisola...We don't know what the future holds for you may our unpaid salaries hunt you.

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by bamisho: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats jare Bisola . Talking about entertainment she provided the most for the show . Glad she's getting supporting .

Nothing says it's the governor that sponsored those billboards though. It could be a private citizen .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Make this Governor no pour sansan for Bisola garri o.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by MONITZ: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
A depiction of how low we ve sunken as a people, it is a shame and utterly embarrassing....
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hmmmm... My sister so you stay in Yenagoa grin nice...

Abbey remember me...Okay we go jam for Amarata.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
SHAME,SHAME,SHAME to Nigerian polithievecians.
But more shame to Nigerian youths who support polithievecians
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
The governor dey watch BBN? No wonder Bayelsa state is in shambles.. undecided

I'm pretty sure that if Bisola wins, it will be his only achievement as a governor.. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by lekanjeremiah(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Very interesting Even governor too they campaign for bisola...........he leave in primary assignment come face secondary assignment... Which can professional nonsense be this self, whether is kidney down shut down... cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
unclezuma:

Abbey remember me...Okay we go jam for Amarata.
hahahhaha ok o... But you be same person as jodha? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
This guy is a frigging retard,fix the fcvking state and leave showbiz
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Stupidity at it's peak
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
They are still stupid if they think vote naked em win, it is rigged.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Sweetestrose(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
We have missed road as a country. It is better we go back to the last known sensible position.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by slyopez(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngest85:
So bisola is a bayelsan? Kontinew
Yes, Bisola`s mother is Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
K9Uneet:
The governor don dey look for toto wey him go Bleep.

MODIFIED:

Na "fvck" I type o. Who dey change am to "bleep"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by LemonDave(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
It is really amazing seeing a South-south Governor campaigning for Bisola who is of South-west.

One thing is unclear to me may be bisola's mum is from Bayelsa state. If this is the case, bisola is still a daughter of the soil "bayelsa". And if not, I think d Governor is only supporting her because she comes from Ijebu of Ogun state of South-west. The Bayelsa Governor's mum is from Ijebu of Ogun state of the same South-west, so supporting someone from her maternal home should not be a crime. The Governor has Ijebu blood in which he will never deny.

However, I do not think he should v gone this far. He is a public figure and there is no way he can exonerate himself from d public that he did not make use of the state money to erect those billboards.

#Teambisola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.