Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) (54354 Views)

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Vote Debie-Rise pls

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dat billboard money don reach ppl school & hospital bill...
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by OCHULORC(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its not by Bill board abeg, kemen wey get billboard no b 4 perscent hin get?
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
HOW DOES THIS CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI........?

NIGERIAN POLITICIANS CAN BE SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES.
IMAGINE WHAT TAX-PAYERS CASH CAN BE WASTED ON
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha ok o... But you be same person as jodha? lipsrsealed

Seriously bro its just me and my GIFs... I know people do that but that'd be too much stress.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by mailingdgreat: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nothing is impossible in this world again o. Una know weda d guy don dey rizin d Toto?
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Sweetestrose(f): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol. U funny die

Nwodosis:
I'm not surprised, his name D*CKson is Bisola's area of specialty!
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gross stupidity and disgraceful! Sometimes I wonder why I am a Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by alaskido(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
This governor should go and pay salaries of workers and leave BBN alone. This is misplaced priority.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Bigdigpussylova(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiremy:
According to Mathias,Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa state is allegedly campaigning for BBNaija housemate Bisola with a billboard.

See screenshot of what he wrote below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/bbnaijagov-dickson-allegedly-campaigns_2.html?m=1

I sincerely think this campaign is made to tarnish the good image of Dickson. I don't know much about Dickson and I'm not his fan. but we must look at issues critically. the op (Mathias) has not shown any evidence to support the billboard was made by Governor Dickson. . . .

we should view this from a logical perspective. If u were a govt, would you advertise such post, no matter how much u love and believe in the girl. . . . . majority of us wont do such.

my conclusion then is that Governor Dickson most likely did not put up that Billboard. Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by camaraderi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngest85:
So bisola is a bayelsan? Kontinew
This mom is for sure. Ijaw woman
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
oluwayimika123:
We ve completely lost it in Dis country. I'm not concerned in anyway about whether she is from Baylesa or not d@ is a discussion 4 anoda day.

I don't want 2 believe Dis was done by d govt buh if it is, it's a big shame on D governor cos I'm trying 2 1da if of all D pressing issues facing D state dis is what D gov thinks of 2 do with tax payers money cos I'm actually 1dering what economic value her winning will bring 2 D STATE d@ is if she eventually wins and if she is even 4rm D state.

The ODA day we saw a whole best student in a dept being gifted #250. And 1 governor somewhere is advocating 4 votes 4 1 of d contenders of a show d@ is considered immoral.

I'm sure D governor will also throw a party 4 her if she eventually wins with tax payers money.

Are u still 1derin y dis nation has failed 2 develop. It's becos we all like 2 celebrate mediocrity and our level of hypocrisy no b here

God please deliver us 4rm all Dis clueless leader we Ve in our country

God has given us enough wisdom already to take the right steps, prayers upon prayers have been made but it seems the more we pray the more clueless the leaders become, we need to rise up in Unison , head to Abuja and every state capital to stone these basta.rds out from office, useless governors, useless president and useless government angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's not by billboard. Will th billboard vote? NO.

How many people in bayelsa have money to afford dstv/gotv let alone voting. People wey dey think of how to chop na him wan vote?

He should have bought rice and shared for his people instead of wasting money on advert
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by chachanga: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
angelTI:

May you be forgiven grin grin grin

Team Efe and Bisola

Na lie, who forgiveness dey belleful sef.

Tell the da truth

Da Guv sef dey thirst; him wan chop d bisola girl!

Da thirst is on him real bad.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pee D*ck Pee Governor DICKson....every decision is done using his D*CK.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by oruma19: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Whenever I am bord and feel like lifting my spirit I run to nairaland and read comments... Nairalanders I hail una oooo. Una get plenty mouth...whoever wan win make e win. They are all Stars already. Tboss for nor bad for Mouth Gig sha...meanwhile team Efe all the way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its either the billboard is photoshop or someone is high on expired weed. The last time I checked, Bisola in her own words, confirmed she's from Ogun state. So, what has the Bayelsa governor been taking lately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Elfortunato: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
You all have as usual Nigerians rushed to conclude that the Bisola Billboard (if true) is a creation of Bayelsa state gvt. Abeg help me ask, na only govt dey put up advert billborad fpr bayelsa state? They dony hv companies there capable of putting adverta on billboards? Is it possible that d Bisola Billboard is a private initiative?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nwodosis:

Do you parents know the kind of animal you grew up to be?
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Moving4:
Can u imagine the Nonsense! I tot they say d show has no morals, & a Gov'nor is watching it?
Maybe that govanor lacks morals
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
unclezuma:

Seriously bro its just me and my GIFs... I know people do that but that'd be too much stress.
ok bro cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS CALL IS FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATE IN THE ONGOING BIG BROTHER NAIJA

#TEAMBISOLA
#TEAMMARVIS
#TEAMEFE
#TEAMDEBBIE-RISE
#TEAM TBOSS

ABI UNA LIKE HOW THIS COUNTRY BE? I NEVER KNEW NIGERIANS HAVE THIS ENERGY BUT PLEASE CAN WE DIVERT IT INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL?

LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY, IF WE COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS WE SURE WON'T HAVE ALL THESE CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS KILLING US.

#SAVENIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
tk4rd:
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
He wan Bleep
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
unclezuma:
This governor is just a brainless goat.

And as for you Bisola...We don't know what the future holds for you may our unpaid salaries hunt you.

WTF!!!

grin grin

laf don kill me

*my belly oo
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
She has never mention bayelsa one day in that house. And beside bisola! You can't convince us. Efe won us all.
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
willibounce1:
It's not by billboard. Will th billboard vote? NO.

How many people in bayelsa have money to afford dstv/gotv let alone voting. People wey dey think of how to chop na him wan vote?

He should have bought rice and shared for his people instead of wasting money on advert
Guy na bayelsa dey feed ur state o
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by Jodha(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha ok o... But you be same person as jodha? lipsrsealed

Werrin I do again nah..
Re: BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
You are so on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / What Is The Main Purpose And Aim Of Bigbrother Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.