Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (72484 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Cyberrex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:
Second baby mama at what age and she is shamelessly flaunting it?

Are these ones part of the leaders of tomorrow?

absolutely not

hoes won't lead me

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bia OP, E concern me.

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Verami(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Prayers is all we need. God help us all.
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by tunddy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Henon: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:

Guy, I tire o! Idiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by macphilip: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
seems Davido loves dem wowor girls

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is how he will be depositing his sperm in different pussies all over the world

keep it up, Roscoe!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by teeghurl(f): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
pcguru1:
This would sound weird but sometimes it seems it's a privilege to have babies for this type of people (affluential) I don't blame women who get pregnant for them, a certain asset will be left behind for the kids. So it's like a benefit in a way
Gone are those days when getting pregnant premaritally is literally a death sentence for you in an african home. With which mouth will u even say it? Now girls are proudly wearing the baby mama's tag. Lord where have we missed it. angry angry
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by ginajet(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:

remember, I've always said "The leaders of tomorrow don't even want to know that there's tomorrow undecided"
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by oluxy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ladies with opening of legs especially for celebrities.
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by julybaba(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lasaco Assurance Plc is currently recruiting for the post of Relationship Officers.

More details on JobsMarket Android App.

http://jobsmarket.ga
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by goldedprince: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
10 years ago, i told my american friend that once this baby mama name enters nigeria, naija will destroy it. now see whats happening.
oloshos now disguise in the name of baby mama. the name dey sweet them. stupid cuntry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
teeghurl:
Gone are those days when getting pregnant premaritally is literally a death sentence for you in an african home. With which mouth will u even say it? Now girls are proudly wearing the baby mama's tag. Lord where have we missed it. angry angry

Westernization is what happened. Injection of foreign culture that's why, which is why I love Japanese they hold their culture in high esteem. Before you know it we will lose out own culture and embrace another meaning opening of doors to homosexuality and other western culture.
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by botad(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just weak!

MarkGeraldo:

remember, I've always said "The leaders of tomorrow don't even want to know that there's tomorrow undecided"
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Liljeez(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
cutetopsey:
Na wa o
be my baby mama so u culd flaunt ur bump lyk this too
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by ayamAgenius: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:

Person dey hear 30billion for the account, which kain shame you dey expect from am?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by nonhuman(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
babe don't mind then abeg just flaunt it u have win an award
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by mmsen: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:

These are the prostitutes that he associates with.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by AlphaStyles(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davido is on a sperm spree girls beware

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by prophetfire: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
botad:

my bros dis thing tire me oo. The girls no get shame again.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by profbabatunde: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by DavidEsq(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
U
IpobExposed:
All the people that will be insulting Davido if they had the opportunity they would be worse.
You can only abuse him if you are in his shoes (famous and rich) and don't womanize.

In other news Buhari please continue your good works.
We the whole of Nairaland wish to say God bless u Buhari
Wat good works? angryif I swear for u ehn

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nickymezor(f): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm, very soon he wld become Father - of - Nation... Tu baba go b learner near am. undecided smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
wurabecca:
Davido synonyms Of OBO

Interpret it according to your thought

OBO in yoruba is Monkey and.......m lipsrsealed

O.B.O is also 'My papa get money' cool

Monkey and........it should end with a 'Y' don't you think??
_ _ _ _ y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by GloriaNinja(f): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shameless generation

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by absool(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Can someone graduate from futo with first class in engineering
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Whoeppme(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2017
This days davido n stupid runs girl getting pregnant for him are like this

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
All the people that will be insulting Davido if they had the opportunity they would be worse.
You can only abuse him if you are in his shoes (famous and rich) and don't womanize.

u started well like better person until u mention buhari. Now as u generalized whole NL then I know u just escape from yaba
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

u started well like better person until u mention buhari. Now as u generalized whole NL then I know u just escape from yabayaba.
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by seunfape(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2017
All the baby mama just they ugly .

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Adenike775(f): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2017
skarz:
I won't say she does not have sense cause she's someone's mother to be...but aunty you don't have sense
..if you no wan come say am nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.