Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (72483 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats to my man davido FOR THE MONUMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT OF BRINGING ANOTHER BASTARD TO THIS WORLD ALL B4 HE CLOCKS 30

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Coolgent(m): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Chai see village Gal! Shwn Baby bump in toilet
This is wat nrmly happend wen u used konji wen reasonin.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by jullty: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Are you sure it is true

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2017
What a world!
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Flamzey00(m): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Baby mamas everywhere #Thats d latest trend in 9ja#

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by AreaFada2: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2017
AGgal:
Just here to read comments from bashing bashers

And me here to read what they are saying about banging bangers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by optional1(f): 1:55am On Apr 03, 2017
yes i am.

SNOWCREAM:
yes second. Btw is that you on your profile? wink

Happy wink superb wink Birthday wink age with God's grace and love....

Cheers wink wink
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Taiwx(m): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Bros,just kwantiniu:p

u've gat no Pgrin
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by royal231(m): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2017
botad:
Second baby mama at what age and she is shamelessly flaunting it?

Are these ones part of the leaders of tomorrow?

You are sick in your head.. So a girl being pregnant at a young age has to be hiding..

This is one of the major problems with our countrymen

There is absolutely nothing she has to be ashamed for..

She is expectant.. smiley... And she can still be a leader of tommorow.. Or she may already be a leader and still expecting..

Look stop this holier attitude.. Its not taking us anywhere
Learn to speak for what you have a right for.. And not porknosing in another persons matter.
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Gladys2017(f): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2017
David what is your problem are you 2baba place be very careful
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by 9jatatafo(m): 2:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Erosion of moral values. They can't just stop dropping their genes.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by vickydevoka(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2017
Money and fame Is so so powerful. davido de pregnant girls way go fit born if to say de born b4 15 years
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by wonlasewonimi: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2017
botad:

Bro. it is normal in US of A, I think you should reprimand the ninja turtle that is afraid of condoms.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Femak86(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2017
angry :DOK now, well done. continue
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by spytime(m): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2017
botad:

I doubt that becos leaders show good examples to those coming behind.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=AGgal post=55206300]Just here to read comments from bashing bashers [/quote

As if you wouldn't jump to be one of Davido baby mama if u have the opportunity
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Moving4: 5:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Chaii Davido but why?!
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by bionixs: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2017
amoduganja:
d
i think something is wrong here
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2017
optional1:
yes i am.

Happy wink superb wink Birthday wink age with God's grace and love....

Cheers wink wink
Thank you sweedy kiss I appreciate
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by bionixs: 6:04am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
All the people that will be insulting Davido if they had the opportunity they would be worse.
You can only abuse him if you are in his shoes (famous and rich) and don't womanize.

In other news Buhari please continue your good works.
We the whole of Nairaland wish to say God bless u Buhari
think something is wrong here
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by bionixs: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
All the people that will be insulting Davido if they had the opportunity they would be worse.
You can only abuse him if you are in his shoes (famous and rich) and don't womanize.

the loads of likes gracing this comment would show how far our youths have deviated from the right track and sane sense of judgement. Help is seriously needed
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by AngelicBeing: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2017
botad:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by 2shur: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Shout out to David and fuc the o boi
I wanna giv a shout out 2 all pusi gettn niggis
All sperm donor niggis givin out that yucky cum shiit.
Wtf david..u Fuc and cum in every gal.
I saw where one kid said u always shinnin ugly gals and i ask are there fine gals in nigeria..
All of them are ugly.
U wanna know y cause they filter they pictures
They edit they pictures a lot
They never take pictures of where they live
Not they bed
Not dia aous
Always forming i drive.but whereas its jus a selfie while car is parked in a stationery position.
Most ofbthe times na d guy wey dey fuc dem car..na im dose opo ho deu pose with.
U wan see where benin gal dey pose wit her guy range..cold sef go catch u.
Dem go dey snap for hotel bed.
The moment i see a room pic.
And by your clothes on.i easily detect its a hotel
But they wud tag it chilling at home.
All naija gals are ugly.
Only abt 5 percent are naturally pretty om face.
The ugly ones might be ugly on face..teeth.but beautiful in ass..phonetics and pekus.
If them place ban on the use of make up..sale of make up...only powder only.no lip gloss..many many paints..
Lime wtf.u expect i shud kiss a heavily make up face .
Disgusting.
David the massive sperm donor niggi
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by Ivreke: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2017
In post malone's voice, congratulations!
Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by rakabuba001(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2017
I dont mean to be harsh, but that kid is a Bas**rd...just being blunt

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by joeyswift(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

after making a sensible comment about Davido,u now bleeding it up with buhari's comment. It's like scoring A in hausa and the scoring F9 in Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by ExInferis(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

There are lots of celebrities who're rich and famous but who haven't got little bastards everywhere.

Lechery isn't a component of fame.

Davido is just a childish, randy, loud, no-talent hack bolstered by all the useless posts celebrating his stunts.

He isn't a role model, he's a menace to society.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump by botad(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Royal Olosho....I sight you!

royal231:

You are sick in your head.. So a girl being pregnant at a young age has to be hiding..

This is one of the major problems with our countrymen

There is absolutely nothing she has to be ashamed for..

She is expectant.. smiley... And she can still be a leader of tommorow.. Or she may already be a leader and still expecting..

Look stop this holier attitude.. Its not taking us anywhere
Learn to speak for what you have a right for.. And not porknosing in another persons matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.