Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? (1913 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by johnie: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just came across this picture taken from an old advert.

The man frowned as various items were brought to him by his wife until she brought a particular one and then he beamed with a wide grin.

Does anyone remember the product being advertised?

I don't.

undecided

Tag naptu2, caveatemptor, ishilove

1 Share

Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by subtlemee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think I was an ova still in the ovary then
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Royco.
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by naptu2: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
johnie:
I just came across this picture taken from an old advert.

The man frowned as various items were brought to him by his wife until she brought a particular one and then he beamed with a wide grin.

Does anyone remember the product being advertised?

I don't.

undecided

Tag naptu2, caveatemptor, ishilove

Royco

1 Like

Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by waleyp(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Royco seasoning, Omo e be like say I don old oh

1 Like

Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
naptu2:

Royco
Ancient one...
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by naptu2: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
The man came home and his wife was trying to get his attention, but he wasn't interested. She brought him drinks, sat beside him, tried to hug him, but everything she did seemed to irritate him.

Then the wife had an idea. She started cooking and popped some Royco cubes into the food.

The man was irritated and was just about to walk out the door when the scent of the food brought him back. He followed the scent into the kitchen.

The final scene showed him sitting at the dinning table with his wife. Both of them were smiling happily.

C johnie

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by naptu2: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think the advert was done in the early 1990s.
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by johnie: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks guys.

Interestingly, someone created a similar thread in this section earlier today.

The thread has more pictures. Check it here https://www.nairaland.com/3718014/advert-late-90s#55180394

I got the picture I posted from a twitter post making the rounds.

Naptu2, ishilove, thankyouGod, waleyp, sommyblaze
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by johnie: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
naptu2:

The man was irritated and was just about to walk out the door when the scent of the food brought him back. He followed the scent into the kitchen.

The final scene showed him sitting at the dinning table with his wife. Both of them were smiling happily.

C johnie

Just before he walked to the door, he grabbed his car key.

When the aroma wafted into the living room, his nose started twitching as he was drawn towards the kitchen.

When he realised that his wife had caught his attention, he struggled to regain his composure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
naptu2:
I think the advert was done in the early 1990s.

Late 90s to early 2000
Re: Anyone Remember The Product Featured In This Advert? by naptu2: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! / X Factor: John Adeleye / How Nigeria Crashed Ghana's Movie Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.