Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

X Factor: John Adeleye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X Factor: John Adeleye (1914 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

X Factor: John Adeleye by agabaI23(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Anyone watching the X-factor? John Adeleye rocked it.

A star in the making whether he wins X-factor or not.

Go John!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by KennyG6(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww i missed it!
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by agabaI23(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
Yea

catch it tomorrow.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by maedan(f): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2010
Lol, what is it about Nigerians, that they must stand out every year?? At least one will catch our eye! I like this Adeleye guy, hope he improves with time and goes far! I won't rule out another Nigerian or two more in the future episodes!
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by kadman(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2010
Did he make the final 32 ?

Cher Llyod for the win grin grin
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by agabaI23(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
Yes he made the final 32. Good luck to him

Cher is awesome. She is my bet to win. She is weird in a good way.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by kadman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
agabaI23:

Yes he made the final 32. Good luck to him

Cher is awesome. She is my bet to win. She is weird in a good way.

Lol, same here. I never usedd to watch these kind of shows until I saw her performace. She blew me away.

What do you think of her Rap / Hip Hop vibes. Would it be good for her in the long run in England ?
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by agabaI23(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
kadman:

Lol, same here. I never usedd to watch these kind of shows until I saw her performace. She blew me away.

What do you think of her Rap / Hip Hop vibes. Would it be good for her in the long run in England ?
Well she is carving her own niche and with her talent, you never know. She could be a house hold hold name.
I have played that first performance over ten times. Before her, I was blown away by the Zimbabwean girl but after her well well well
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by kadman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
agabaI23:

Well she is carving her own niche and with her talent, you never know. She could be a house hold hold name.
I have played that first performance over ten times. Before her, I was blown away by the Zimbabwean girl but after her well well well

Only I've played it far more than 10 times. The voice, and the personal, she was sooo "hood". . Even for a black guy (pardon the stereotype) lol. And I agree that she's carving a solid niche.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2010
lol lol

Well you seem to hit the same note with me. And see the confidence when she performs. Do you know the first day, I was browsing and only looked up when i heard some good one. When I heard her singing, I thought they were playing a recorded music then i saw her moving, I thought she was miming and then I watched closer and I saw she was singing.
lol!
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by maedan(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
Cher is really really good, the way she twisted up the song she performed at bootcamp, wow! And it's funny how a song gets popular once it's sung by one of the contestants. Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy, Proud Mary by Tina Turner, and Roberta Flack's First Time Ever I Saw Your Face were all sang by some of the contestants and these songs are now on the top 10 R n B charts. I'm always doing that, too; when someone on X-Factor sings a song that sounds cool, I go out and look for the original. This is what Glee did for a lot of musicians, it gave their songs free publicity.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by kadman(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yup, especially Glee. Madonna (already a huge superstar) has been enjoyed renewed success from this generations teenagers. Thanks to Glee.

But I knew almost all songs performed. With exception to these two, that have now become my faves:

Crush - Jennifer Paige
I Dreamed a Dream - Les Miserables, now I've even gone to see the show live.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by maedan(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
kadman:

Yup, especially Glee. Madonna (already a huge superstar) has been enjoyed renewed success from this generations teenagers. Thanks to Glee.

But I knew almost all songs performed. With exception to these two, that have now become my faves:

Crush - Jennifer Paige
I Dreamed a Dream - Les Miserables, now I've even gone to see the show live.

Wow, lucky you; I'm reading the book now (read it once before as a child, lol), and I got to watch the movie off iTunes (Les Miserables). But nothing tops the live stage show! About the songs on X-Factor, some I know, while some sound interesting and I just have to find it on the web. There was a contestant who sang Mika's "Relax, Take It Easy" and I'd never heard the song before, but I loved it so I googled it then got it. The contestant didn't get thru' but I'm glad he sang that song, it's really great.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by saraj(f): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
I don't know. The thread title is very misleading.
I opened it up and its all about Cher Lloyd.
Re: X Factor: John Adeleye by spikedcylinder: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2010

(1)

The 13 Most Badass Heroines Ever / Deus Lo Vult! Youjo Senki (saga Of Tanya The Evil) [anime Lovers] / Leaked:- Black Panther 2018 New Hdts 525mb Nitro Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.