Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires (1222 Views)

Age Of Empires 3 Thread / Lets Play Age Of Empires 3 Online. / How And Which Website Can I Download "Age Of Empires" For Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Its an old (the best though) RTS game with continued support from Microsoft if you don't know it. Its been long i played but I just got the Rise of The Rajas expansion released last year. Anyone interested in playing online with gameranger? It doesn't take data lol. I want to polish my skills but playing against the AI is boring.
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by decatalyst(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
I can remember that the game took my time during uni days. Used to colonize my niggy Lapy to play the game.

Quite interesting

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:
I can remember that the game took my time during uni days. Used to colonize my niggy Lapy to play the game.

Quite interesting
Do you still play?
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by decatalyst(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Do you still play?

Nah. No time sef. The PS I get for house don dey gather dust.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by nurey(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
i play but not online and i hate the 3, i prefer Age of Empires 2, and it aint easy especially when playing hard. I have not played the online version sha am gaming on PC

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
nurey:
i play but not online and i hate the 3, i prefer Age of Empires 2, and it aint easy especially when playing hard. I have not played the online version sha am gaming on PC
Nice. . .and yeah 3 has good graphics but that's all. The gameplay sucks compared to 2. We should play online lol. . .hmu. Just download game ranger, that's what I use to play online since I didn't buy the game. It doesn't 'chop' data either, I played for 7 hours over the weekend and it took like 200MB
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by nurey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Nice. . .and yeah 3 has good graphics but that's all. The gameplay sucks compared to 2. We should play online lol. . .hmu. Just download game ranger, that's what I use to play online since I didn't buy the game. It doesn't 'chop' data either, I played for 7 hours over the weekend and it took like 200MB

give me a step by step to do it let me conquer your generation grin

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
nurey:

Haha. . .you'll very likely beat me its been a long while I played, I just recently started playing again.

Go to www.forgottenempires.net and download the patch. Its not necessary but I prefer the HD version because of better graphics. (The Forgotten Empires expansion became an official part of AoE2 HD, but you can still download the free patch they made for the original AoE 2). Its a few MB. Then copy the downloaded file to your installation directory and run it. Note that you need to have bothe AoE 2 and AoE 2 Conquerors to install the HD patch/mod.

Go to gameranger.com and download gameranger. Install it on your PC, create a new account, etc. Then, you'll see the game challenges people have created. Try to join one and you should be able to join, if tells you it 'can't find Age Of Empires on your computer' follow the prompt and go to the installation directory and click on your age of empires file.

Then when you've done that you should be able to play online. To play after you create a challenge and its been accepted, gameranger will automatically open AoE by itself
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
nurey:

How far
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by nurey(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:

How far

I will do it, give me time, I am a bit busy now. Will Hola you when done, don't be in a hurry to chop beating grin

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by nurey(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:

How far

so i have done it, if i say host i have two options
Age of empires II Age of kings and
Age of Empires II the conquerors

but am not able to join games, what i see is after selecting my age of empires, i see more info and buy it why is that?

my game is the torrent version but fully cracked
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2017
nurey:

so i have done it, if i say host i have two options
Age of empires II Age of kings and
Age of Empires II the conquerors

but am not able to join games, what i see is after selecting my age of empires, i see more info and buy it why is that?

my game is the torrent version but fully cracked

On gameranger you mean? What does it say when you try to to join a game?
Re: Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires by nurey(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:

On gameranger you mean? What does it say when you try to to join a game?

not installed, for the age of kings (the one with the red helmet) as it doesnt even open on my system, it says insert CDrom, but the conquer (the one with the blue metallic helmet) is the only one that works. If you have the crack of the age of kings you can send to me. lets chat on whatsapp for easier linking 07064912184

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! / Sold / How And Where Can I Chip My Ps2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.