Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership (19606 Views)

DSS Clears Supreme Court Justice Okoro Of Misconduct(the Nation) / DSS Clears 21 Nominees As National Assembly Resumes Today / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by StarPlayer: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy
Let us see wetin dem go talk say him do again ..

Sai..raki kiss
This one is completely lost. You're drowning in ignorance, i pity your parents

1 Like

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by greatman247(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmmm i smell mischief
Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
I will be surprised that no one is asking what is the name of the bureau de change that owns the money.
Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Twy: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
abescom:
I am a big Buhari loyalist but your question is an interesting one. The head of DSS should have gone since the whole Magu nonsense started.

If he is not sacked after this report then we are in a big mess. Saraki is like the president of the country now not just that of the senate.

It came late to realise that Buhari may have some disabilities, he seems to be one of those idiot savants that are good in one thing are just thoroughly deficient in other things. In politics, he is week, he screwed up his party to bring in his friends who are not party people, so you have Kingibe as one of the anonymous consultants of this administration. Osinbajo was considered capable but was sidelined, the foreign press have noted that he is getting subpar advice from his friends but he refused to listen. Saraki got in through the backdoor with this same group, they are just the old politicians of yore whose leadership is based on loose coalition of self interests, it is not about the people, ideology or doing anything worthwhile is it about power and access to power and the potential it could have on them(proven) and their region(game of thrones never helped any region).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Peter Obi: Between Mark Leon Goldberg And Rinu Oduala And Adamu Garba On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.