Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions (43635 Views)

Akwa Ibom PDP Conducts Primaries For Councilors Ahead Of LG Elections / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? / Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
I wonder which is worse,16 years of PDP misrule which is claimed by the buharideens but unsubstantiated, or the two years which is equivalent of 32 years of stupidity..of APC

3 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
progress69:

I am not sure u are ok. PDP conducted a poll with their official handle which definitely will have the vast majority of PDP members as followers and lost and this is what your brain can dish out? Don't u have a single SHAME. AHHHH!!!!!

Below is a screen shot of verified PDP official account. Double check info on NL before going with the crowd. There are a lot of mischevious people online.

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Wahala90: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Do you need any pools to tell whether your govt is doing well? You mean the common man that can't read or write or use the internet is that useless? Doesn't he pay electricity bills? Doesn't he feed? Doesn't he pay transport fare? How about his business expenses and income? Even if the common man doesn't know statistical and political theories, he sees and feels it when the govt is doing well. Keep your lies to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2017
rusher14:

Come on now.

Verified account below

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by wasuka14(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2017
It is also sentiment that block ur brain from recognising that, majority of pdp members may actaually constituted the apc today. But who is the leader is d different. Can u say that ghana must go bags is now been exchange in the houses like under pdp? Infrastructral development within 2yrs of apc is amazing unlike under pdp for 16yrs with oil price of over 150 dollars per barrel. Pdp looted dis country.
Andrewkinggg:
I'm kind of shocked as to how people keep saying PDP 16 years of misrule. Forgetting for most of the 16 yrs of misrule the people in government at that time are in APC now. Obasanjo is now in the APC, atiku now in APC, Amaechi now in APC. Ken nnnamani in APC, Chris Uba in APC, Rotimi Amaechi in APC and many more. Is it a political party that runs a government or individuals? Everyone saying PDP this, PDP that.

It's just sentiment that has clouded people's reasoning. Can you say in all honesty that these 2 years is better than the recent years of the PDP??

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by omolayomi06: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Even When The PDP Was The INEC grin grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig?max_id=846271084496326655
who are PDP and who are APC,,, are they not the same set of people..,, many dump PDP to join APC so what is all this nonsence all about. hissssss
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Andrewkinggg: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2017
wasuka14:
It is also sentiment that block ur brain from recognising that, majority of pdp members may actaually constituted the apc today. But who is the leader is d different. Can u say that ghana must go bags is now been exchange in the houses like under pdp? Infrastructral development within 2yrs of apc is amazing unlike under pdp for 16yrs with oil price of over 150 dollars per barrel. Pdp looted dis country.

Lol you are funny oh!! The Ghana must go bags that were been exchanged were they been exchanged between ghost & spirits. And what infrastructural development has the APC put in place in these 2 years? Tell me all about them. Another cooked lies & propaganda direct from the kitchen of hell.

In just 2 years we are seen disharmony, disunity and discrepancies between the federal & legistilative arms of government. And you say there is improvement in the country. In just 2 days we have recorded more successful and attempted suicides. The people agency suffering, crying and dying. You are here talking about the PDP loot the country. Ask obasanjo to return his share of loot, ask Amaechi, Saraki, Dino melaye, Segun ONI, Chris Ubah, Ken nnanami etc to return their loot rather than continuously singing a hymn song of how PDP looted the country for another 2 more years.
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by buchilino(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
PDP and APC are birds of same feather.

I'm only looking for a way To leave this Hell called Nigeria because the system has failed us and there is no Hope that things will get better

ABEG HELP ME TELL D CUCUMBERS WHO DON'T WANT TO C D REALITY.

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by GameGod(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Loretta Onochie,no matter how hard u struggle to sell Buhari,he is the worst President so far,bury your head in shame
And SalamRushdie is Reno o'fuckery, the day I will expose this guy on first page is coming. smiley

@the topic, it's only on Nairaland u will see stupid and hopeless bastards supporting PDP. The Reno o'fuckery paid goons

3 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Andrewkinggg: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2017
eph12:

And is it a bad thing? I believe Nigerians are happy with the current administration so no need to worry about one party state. PDP had 16 years so I think it's fair for APC to be allowed 16 years too before there can be any comparison.

God Forbid!! Na you wan dash them 16 years abi? Until when every man, woman and children die on this land then you'll know apc is bad for Nigerians!!
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by kayo80(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Adminisher:
Why are a vocal minority still supporting PDP is a mystery. There are varying degrees of cluelessness in people. I always ask why APGA, KOWA, SDP and others are not being widely embraced by Nigerians from a certain area as more credible opposition parties?. Nobody has given an answer

I think it is because those parties are not doing their best to promote themselves and their candidates.
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by goaldynboy: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
progress69:

[s]A poll conduconducted with official PDP handle that will have more PDP followers. You people like living in fools world. Do u think Nigerians are foolish? If u are ..not every one is.
[/s]

Shut up! That is a fake PDP handle! There is nothing you BMC ZOMBIES cannot do to feel relevant!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by obailala(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
amiablesystems:
I wonder which is worse,16 years of PDP misrule which is claimed by the buharideens but unsubstantiated, or the two years which is equivalent of 32 years of stupidity..
Wise people look at where they tripped and not where they actually fall (as the unwise ones do). When you cut the tap root of a tree, it may take weeks before you start seeing the effect of that action on the leaves of the tree.

The hardship you've experienced in the last 2 years of famine is a result of the 16 years of PDP's stupidity. You cannot reap what you did not sow, what we are reaping today is the result of the indiscretions of the PDP and their directionless kleptocracy.

The root of all our economic woes today is Nigeria's over-dependence on foreign imported goods which led to an astronomically high demand for forex. The second strongest root of our economic problems is then Nigeria's over reliance on a single commodity (oil) to access these forex which we need to badly to satisfy our ever increasing lust for foreign goods.

Today the import of petroleum products gulps up to 60% of Nigeria's forex; if Nigeria stops importation and starts refining its own fuel for domestic use, the value of the Naira would return to N120 to $1. Before Nigeria's misadventure with the PDP, we still largely refined our own petrol, but PDP used its years of stupidity to ensure that we killed every single refining capacity we have and we now import 99.99% of our petroleum and petrochemical needs (thank God for our hustlers in the creeks who supply the remaining 0.01% through their illegal refineries).

Furthermore, if Nigeria had power supply, then the resilience and industry of the ordinary man on the streets would have been boosted; Nigeria would automatically be industrialised and we would be off our overdependence on oil. But what did we get?... in 16 years, the uselessness of PDP spent close to $25 billion ($16billion by OBJ and over $8billion by GEJ) to increase our power supply from 3000mw to an epileptic 5000mw which crashed back to 4000mw after one month of testing.

With the rape of the nation by PDP still fresh on the minds of Nigerians, the rogues think Nigerians have forgotten because dollars now sell for N400... Wise and intelligent Nigerians still know the exact reason why the Naira fell to that level; if not for anything else, if the rogues actually saved some change in the forex reserves while they feasted, there would have been some grains in the storage to sustain Nigerians in these days of famine and the Naira wouldn't have crashed to N400.. But then, only ignorant Nigerians can't place the link between the locust years of the PDP and the current sufferings and the PDP obviously thinks all Nigerians are ignorant.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Jones4190(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the
Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to
delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3
billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and
disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general
election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant
carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into
happening....
Now HEAR THE THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia
Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode
George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-
Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from
where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George
and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign
currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki
account officer.
12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for
Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.
13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed some people
are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's
political persecution.
But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more
support for the fight against corruption and looting in our
nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise
Nigeria will not develop.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by goaldynboy: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Below is the original PDP handle which is verified; and the fake PDP handle opened by BMC which they are using to deceive their fellow zombie! There is no length Lauretta Onochie alia Ngwere-kwue will not go to justify her salary!!!

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by nkemjacob2(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
APC is d disguise of PDP
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by bakila: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Apart from a handful of gullible and hate-Filled IPOB miscreants, Nigerians in unison have thrown PDP To the Dustbin of Nigerian history....

Ndi Ara!
Eluwellusit, I told you. That he bigot will soon be revealed. The word on the street and according to result declared by Orubebe is that Buhari is still a champion.
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by obailala(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
woodcook:

Below is a screen shot of verified PDP official account. Double check info on NL before going with the crowd. There are a lot of mischevious people online.
goaldynboy:
Below is the original PDP handle which is verified; and the fake PDP handle opened by BMC which they are using to deceive their fellow zombie! There is no length Lauretta Onochie alia Ngwere-kwue will not go to justify her salary!!!
The last time I checked, twitter is an open community. So even if the poll was opened by KOWA, both PDP and APC supporters are free to go vote in it. So I'm not sure I understand the point you guys are trying to make by claiming the twitter handle which conducted the poll isn't official PDP.

Or are you suggesting the APC opened a poll where they restricted online users sympathetic to PDP but allowed only APC people to vote?.. We are talking of over 11,000 votes..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I dislike Tonyebarcanista for personal reasons but i don't think you can ever measure a drop of the height he has attained at his age
bro I support you
tonye barcanista Plays the game of an hypocrite. He supports fdf today broom tomorrow. I wonder the kind instability in the guy
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by progress69: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
goaldynboy:
[/s]

Shut up! That is a fake PDP handle! There is nothing you BMC ZOMBIES cannot do to feel relevant!!! embarassed embarassed

Keep shouting the stale BMC there. U think Nigerians are foolish

2 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by progress69: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Oga you guys should stop being childish with all these lies about buhari being popular..Its only on-line i hear such from you lots..The reality is wayyy different and you BMC crew know that.

Hahaha hahaha. Childish? Cos some reasonable people chose not to be foolish? PDP can never and will never rule this country again. They better change that already accursed name. Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by comrChris(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerians gullibility,insincerity and hypocrisy is second to none, l have not seen a country filled with gullible people as Nigeria. Imagine conducting a poll on twitter when people are dying of hunger,price of things keep skyerocketting even with the propaganda that we are out of recession bla bla.
Anybody that says Apcs government is better than that pdp is a terrible liar and an agent of devil, Nigeria under pdp was not where it was supposed to be but we made move, or are you saying since you know your state it has been like that, things were a little better then than now.
And to think apc always uses corruption to defend themselves baffles me, with what is happening in the Senate and everywhere can we say this govt is free of corruption?

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Beetobee(f): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
The Barcanista guy cannot even write simple English- Nigeria is in comatose? LOL!!!
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Adminisher: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2017
comrChris:
Nigerians gullibility,insincerity and hypocrisy is second to none, l have a country filled with gullible people as Nigeria. Imagine conducting a poll on twitter when people are dying of hunger,price of things keep skyerocketting even with the propaganda that we are out of recession bla bla.
Anybody that says Apcs government is better than that pdp is a terrible liar and an agent of devil, Nigeria under pdp was not where it was supposed to be but we made move, or are you saying since you know your state it has been like that, things were a little better then than now.
And to think apc always uses corruption to defend themselves baffles me, with what is happening in the Senate and everywhere can we say this govt is free of corruption?

You must be very young.
PDP is a disaster. If you grew up under Abacha you might not know better. Believe me PDP is the thief that only came you steal , kill and destroy. Most Nigerians don't even know what "normal" is so they have my pity..sometimes my contempt.
PDP is five generals hijacking a democracy, putting one of them in office and that one handing over to untested, unqualified, corrupt and I'll equipped people. It is sad.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
PDP scattered everything... so of course Nigerians still don't want them back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Wahala90: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
amiablesystems:
I wonder which is worse,16 years of PDP misrule which is claimed by the buharideens but unsubstantiated, or the two years which is equivalent of 32 years of stupidity..of APC

They are simply telling you that they still need their own 16 years of looting and misrule. Strap your seat belt!
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Andrewkinggg: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jones4190:
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the
Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to
delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3
billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and
disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general
election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant
carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into
happening....
Now HEAR THE THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia
Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode
George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-
Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from
where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George
and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign
currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki
account officer.
12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for
Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.
13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed some people
are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's
political persecution.
But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more
support for the fight against corruption and looting in our
nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise
Nigeria will not develop.

lol despite your education you still believed all these cooked up lies and propagandas. APC has succeeded in eating up people's brain and reasoning with their ghostly fight against corruption.

$35billion in a truck? For crying out loud moving out that kind of huge foreign currency in a truck not a bullion van. Lies?

All these statements you are crediting to these people with reference proof the authenticity
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by wasuka14(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't knw which state u r and i don't knw how many states u have travel to within 2yrs. But what i have experience is amazing. Under pdp, its take yrs with pain to travel frm lagos to minna. But ask anybody now how it is? Lagos to ibadan expressway, we all see what is goin on. Recently, contract for rail line has been signed. And how much is the crude oil. Wht about agriculture? Security, corruption?
Andrewkinggg:

Lol you are funny oh!! The Ghana must go bags that were been exchanged were they been exchanged between ghost & spirits. And what infrastructural development has the APC put in place in these 2 years? Tell me all about them. Another cooked lies & propaganda direct from the kitchen of hell.

In just 2 years we are seen disharmony, disunity and discrepancies between the federal & legistilative arms of government. And you say there is improvement in the country. In just 2 days we have recorded more successful and attempted suicides. The people agency suffering, crying and dying. You are here talking about the PDP loot the country. Ask obasanjo to return his share of loot, ask Amaechi, Saraki, Dino melaye, Segun ONI, Chris Ubah, Ken nnanami etc to return their loot rather than continuously singing a hymn song of how PDP looted the country for another 2 more years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.