Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Human Capacity Building Project Is The Best Kind Of Empowerment!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Capacity Building Project Is The Best Kind Of Empowerment!!!! (362 Views)

Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Fred Agbedi Gives One Motorcycle To 5 People In Bayelsa As Means Of Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Capacity Building Project Is The Best Kind Of Empowerment!!!! by SINCOWORLD(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2017
On the 29th May 2004, the Former CBN governor Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo in company with few Igbo leaders visited the then president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in appreciation for making Soludo the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

When they bowed to greet OBJ, Baba in his usual swag asked them to stop and pointed towards His Excellency Senator Andy Uba who was humbly seated at the corner of the presidential chamber,

"Please don't thank me , thank Andy Uba for he personally ensured that Soludo was given the appointment as the CBN governor.
He begged me day and night, I was left with no other option than to do it for him."

Chronicles of Andy Uba's Human Capacity Projects.

#iStandWithAndyUba

Arinze Clems
Andy Uba Youth Ambassadors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Capacity Building Project Is The Best Kind Of Empowerment!!!! by Mykelpato(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
I agree with you O.P, Andy Uba is the man for Anambra come 2017. #iStandWithAndyUba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Leaders Mass Burial (VIDEO) / Fed Allocations: Apc Tells Gov. Wike - Fear God, Tell Your People Truth For Once / Tension In Adamawa Over Demolition Of Shops Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.