Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 (54845 Views)

WWE Plans John Cena Vs Undertaker At Wrestlemania 34 / Donald Trump Bodyslams, Beats And Shaves Vince Mcmahon At Wrestlemania XXIII / Péter Okoye Attends Chelsea League Winning Match Nigerians React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by seacoast(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Emmanuel602:
The main reason why I see wrestling as a staged act
don't mind them.. Scripted something

1 Like

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by castrol180(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
eleko1:
wink cool Sweet Glocee, leaving out to my office. see u later.Have a nice Monday

O fe do omo olomo
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Glocee(f): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2017
castrol180:

O fe do omo olomo
Hmmm!
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Kondomatic(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
vedah:
I'm fine bebe, you?
Great!

I am looking for an interesting book to read, can you recommend one?
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by vedah: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Great!

I am looking for an interesting book to read, can you recommend one?
Good morning dear, it doesn't necessarily mean a novel right? Well I'll recommend this book. It's about temperament. "Why you act the way you do". It'll tell you things about yourself. And brings you to a new world of self discovery. It's a nice read, so I recommend it. smiley

Check the picture, that's how the book is.

1 Like

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Kondomatic(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
vedah:
Good morning dear, it doesn't necessarily mean a novel right? Well I'll recommend this book. It's about temperament. "Why you act the way you do". It'll tell you things about yourself. And brings you to a new world of self discovery. It's a nice read, so I recommend it. smiley

Check the picture, that's how the book is.
I wish there's a thumb up Button here.

judging from the name and excerpts bellow the tittle, I can see that it's like a continuation of what I read recently.

Thanks.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by vedah: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
I wish there's a thumb up Button here.

judging from the name and excerpts bellow the tittle, I can see that it's like a continuation of what I read recently.

Thanks.
Uwc, anytime. smiley
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Culin(f): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Naim u no fit go USA go woo am? cheesy
I was planning to.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Saintval142: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
conconcongratulations
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by kossyablaze(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
unclezuma:
Waiting for the Naija version on NL

lol
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by iluvpomo(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2017
I hope folks know that WWE is fake?
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nwaoma198(f): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Slowpoke embarassed
mazimee:
Cena is even taller than his girlfriend lipsrsealed
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by mazimee(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Slowpoke embarassed

undecided

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nwaoma198(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Save In The History Of Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) / Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.