Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name (13119 Views)

Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mustapha Chike-Obi As New Board Chairman / MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by onismate: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Most of us are aware that keystone bank has been acquired by Sigma Golf-Riverbank Consortium. And guess what, change of name loading. From Bank Phb to keystone, and next would be.. we are waiting to hear the new name.
I’m a loyal customer so am interested to know what goes on in the bank. But part of my anger this past few days since the announcement of the acquisition of the bank was the illegal and fraudulent deductions made in customers account.

Two days after it was announced that Keystone bank has been acquired, I was so shocked when I got an email that about N232 was deducted from my account for no good reason. It was just termed “charges.” Charges for what? N232 na money for this recession. Plus other deductions made this past couple of days. It was fraudulent because there was text message sent to me about the deduction. Only email was sent to me. Because they knew that there would be an outrage when they send text, many people will see it. But guess what! Some people don’t know that deductions where made from their account because the messages were sent via email. It was unusual about keystone which is why I like them. There are no unnecessary charges and deductions.

Well, keystone bank has a new Acting managing Director/CEO and his name is Hafiz Bakare. Here is his message to customers:

Dear customer,

In the last two weeks, we have provided you with series of updates in respect of the hand-over of the Bank to the Sigma Golf-Riverbank Consortium upon the successful conclusion of the Asset management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCOM), the Bank’s erstwhile owners.

The events within this period culminated in the completion of the erstwhile managing Director/CEO, Mr. Philip Ikeazor’s tenure on Friday 31st March 2017 and my assumption of office as Acting Managing Director/CEO effective 1st April, 2017. Being a member of the immediate past board and management of the Bank, I have the institutional memory which would be leveraged to the advantage of the bank and akll stakeholders, especially customers.

The transition has been seamless and I am pleased to lead the bank into the next phase of its corporate existence as a privately-owned financial institution. As earlier communicated, I will be performing this role as a member of the transition board which has Alhaji Umaru Modibbo as Chairman, and the Bank will operate under this transitional arrangement until the full complement of the new board is in place.

I thank you for your business patronage and the confidence reposed in Keystone Bank. As we progress in this new phase, please be assured that the Bank’s capacity will be enhanced in all respects to serve you better.

Thank you.

Hafiz Bakare

Ag. Managing Director/CEO

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1360-keystone-bank-acquisition-hafiz-named-as-new-ceo-sends-messages-to-customers

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by ideatoprince18(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2017
g
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Buharimustgo: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2017
I know that it will be northerners that will buy the bank,from the proceeds of what they have stolen so far from the Buhari's government, Holier than thou govt indeed

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by henrydadon(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
they need total re-branding..to move forward and massive advert

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by DlawTECHY(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
People still dey join this bank?? ?

Check my signature for our telegram group link. The best group on telegram. Don't dull ooo

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Bigajeff(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
hiipeeps.com
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
A bank that you can't even recollect that it exists in the country, is that a bank?

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Bhadmus77(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I know that it will be northerners that will buy the bank,from the proceeds of what they have stolen so far from the Buhari's government, Holier than thou govt indeed
smh
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by classicsuave(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
what is this wan saying?

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by twosquare(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
What is Keystone? undecided
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by DONSMITH123(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Yeye bank. From PHB to keystone now to maybe EmekaBank.

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by idu1(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Kidney stone bank undecided

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by omololu2020(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2017
A lot of Nigerians are just foolish and ignorant.bank Wey don dey collapse Una still get money for there,who you con dey complain for say dem deduct your money

Hug the truth
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Jay542(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Who keystone epp sef
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Amicable09
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Onyeoguego: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
the kind politics weh go dey d bank now ah

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Ikigia: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2017
All the best Hafiz Bakare......
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by hardbody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Once it goes past GTBANK and first bank, i put my money in the soakaway pit in my backyard. The rest are community banks. I no dey gamble with my money, I'd rather use it and drink beer at 724 bar. Keystone ko padlock cement ni

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by adisaigbo1(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Ode.... Hafiz Bakare na Yoruba
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
hardbody:
Once it goes past GTBANK and first bank, i put my money in the soakaway pit in my backyard. The rest are community banks. I no dey gamble with my money, I'd rather use it and drink beer at 724 bar. Keystone ko padlock cement ni
lol
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by hardbody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Lilimax:
lol

I am not making sense ba?

I also do TBills though.
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by wickedworld: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg all this our bank self, anyone have idea which one their fixed deposit get better interest rate?
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Reminds me of Econet, the bank has changed name too many times.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by fyneguy: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
TBoss Bank
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by amicable09(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Amicable09
Kk
Re: Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name by mikolo80: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Buharimustgo:
is it not better than buying house in Dubai or servicing European and American economy

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? / Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.