Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators (16592 Views)

NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by vedaxcool(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
e no go better for them
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by CliffordOrji: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Nebuchadnezar: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
modelmike7:
will you shut up and stop sounding like a broken record... Early monday morning for this trash, u no get work?! See you later in the day Mr!
[/s]
Nonsense trash
kiss the truth
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Nebuchadnezar: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2017
CliffordOrji:
let me help you grin
we yorubas support saraki
He's great than Awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
saraki will rule us in oduduwa land
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by odomanis: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Shameless Corrupt Senators

You mean,shameless corrupt presidency ?

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Phace(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2017
I do not see any quarrel, rather a disparity bothering on checks and balances which is a prerequisite to our democracy.

Magu has been rejected, and clearly on the basis of alleged facts of corruption. The president should focus on getting a new 'saint' to champion his crusade and not giving us this crap that they've tagged peace move
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Pearly255(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by badmrkt(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
In as much as i have my reservations on the continuous insistence on Ibrahim Magu for confirmation. The senate aggressive opposition to his candidacy leave much to desire and appear mischievous.

These selfish & mischievous intentions of the senate is of course the main factor generating public sympathies and support for Magu. And this is why i personally think Magu should be uphold by the presidency.
Was it the Senate that asked DSS to indict Magu? so because it's Buhari we should ignore the fact that Magu was indicted. just wondering how this would had gone had been Jonathan is involved.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Eguaikide(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Why is Buhari embarrasing everybody? So in a country of over 180m citizen only Magu is qualify to head EFCC. Let the senate do the needful. No room for dictatorship in this democratic despensation.

The same way Nigerians voted buhari because he's the only man among the 180million with integrity!!
Can you see what happens when a people reason with their anus

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by OlaMiki: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
but bukola's senate can dictate, right? even when the case is in court !!!!!!!
Sunnymatey:
Why is Buhari embarrasing everybody? So in a country of over 180m citizen only Magu is qualify to head EFCC. Let the senate do the needful. No room for dictatorship in this democratic despensation.
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by BabaO2: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Sunnymatey:
It is DSS that is embarrassing Nigeria here. Why should they give a contradictory info on Magu to the presidency and the Senate at the same time? Heads must roll both at senate and DSS, this is wrong, the only reporting line of DSS is to the president. Corruption is everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by jumpandpas(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
In as much as i have my reservations on the continuous insistence on Ibrahim Magu for confirmation. The senate aggressive opposition to his candidacy leave much to desire and appear mischievous.

These selfish & mischievous intentions of the senate is of course the main factor generating public sympathies and support for Magu. And this is why i personally think Magu should be uphold by the presidency.

Face the DSS who brought the report against Magu.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Qyubee(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
2016v2017:
Buhari is only trying to prove that the Hausa/Fulanis are the only qualified and untouchabble in this his clueless and tyrannical government,thereby sending out message that Nigeria is not one and cannot be one
So Magu is hausa/fulani? Do ur research well br

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by michoim(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
As far as am concern we don't need Senate in Nigeria; they should be dissolved. They are doing far more harm than good.
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by SuperBlack: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS SARAKI grin
Your Hero i guess.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by kings09(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
DSS nko. Wat do u call dem. Anyway na ur work u de do
modelmike7:
Shameless Corrupt Senators . . .
As from this week, all enemies of Nigeria that do not want the country to progress will start going to hell one after the other. . . . I rise!!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by MrAU(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Islie:

APC vows to deal with erring lawmakers
Lawyer sues Saraki, Akpabio, Dariye, others over EFCC chair

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/no-going-back-magus-rejection-senators/

House of Sinate
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Jones4190(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the
Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to
delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3
billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and
disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general
election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant
carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into
happening....
Now HEAR THE THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia
Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode
George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-
Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from
where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George
and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign
currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki
account officer.
12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for
Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.
13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed some people
are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's
political persecution.
But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more
support for the fight against corruption and looting in our
nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise
Nigeria will not develop.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by seguno2: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
As from this week, all enemies of Nigeria that do not want the country to progress will start going to hell one after the other. . . . I rise!!

......starting with Buhari and his mega budget for the Aso Rock clinic that is more than all Teaching hospitals combined yet he abandoned his recession economy to hide in London after banning government officials from being treated abroad.
If he is not the worst enemy of Nigeria, please tell us who is?
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Hafeezson(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
All the Nigeria Senetheives must go to hell
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by SuperBlack: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
michoim:
As far as am concern we don't need Senate in Nigeria; they should be dissolved. They are doing far more harm than good.
those like Dino now see it as their personal family house to do whatever that pleases them..
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Acetyl(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
I think we have other Nigerians with integrity that can head EFCC and deliver but why is Mr. president so keen on Magu despite DSS report indicting him... Mr. president is not right on this one.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by spayor(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
legendte:
Please how can I vote for Efe from outside the country.

He has no talent just like tboss and Marvin.

I just like him freestyle and slang which to me is a plus.

They are all stars but I just want him to win. His face on a bill board is enough to make people smile.

I never vote before.

My brothers from south south and south east please let's support a dude.
...enter the next keke come naija den I'll tell u

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Acetyl(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

If I may ask, is Magu the only Nigerian with integrity that can head the EFCC ?

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by magoo10(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigeria is in dire need of good leader,we don't have one.
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
HAH:
Buhari is an embarrassment to democracy if he shuts the national assembly, clearly the guy lack the capacity and competence to lead a democratic government. Must it be Magu? What if he dies.

Since Buhari came back is being from one crises to another, this guy is badluck

Do you think if it were the VC of ABU the senators would have rejected him

Think well. These senators make a snake blush.
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by akeemakinremi(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
I wonder by now bukola still parade himself a senate president, different corruption allegation levelled against d bukky man yet he has d guts 2 reject magu 4 being corrupt, i only pity Nigerian youth who sees bukky a messiaha, if he were 2 b a chinese indigene, bukky & his cohorts are gunner, time shall tell as 2019 is nearby. Wake up Nigerian youth. God bless Nigeria, God bless our sincere leaders & punish d enemies of Nigeria
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by princeattah1: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Mugus.... Clearly, there is something Magu is doing something right that makes these rogues to demand his sack.

Magu can act for four years depending on the discretion of the Executive.

Sinators with poor knowledge of Nigerian constitution. Did Buhari meddle into the suspension of Ali Ndume?

No, because it is not within his powers to lift/suspend any member of the house .

So, somebody should educate these ignoramus that the Senate can only recommend but cannot sack Magu. Falana (SAN) already educated them but they choose to remain ignorant.

Magu is going no where, Period!!!

Nigeria is turning from a JOKE to a Comedy Show ! Chief Comedian Bukola Saraki .... Who told these Jokers they have the power to sack MAGU ? Like seriously do these so called Lawmakers work with competent and sound lawyers at all ? SMH and laughing at the stupidity of our leadership- Senators .

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
PLUS PMB AND HIS ILLITERATES BROTHERS (FULANI HERDSMEN) AMEN TO THAT UR PRAYER
Re: No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
This breakfast will last through out this week.

Now on matters.

Let Buhari and his gangsters tell Nigerians how much they stoles for his London medical treatment with complete details. Buhari's government lied to Nigerians that Buhari was resting and sickened. Where's socalled minister of information You were active during the past governments to filled Nigerians with updates upandans. Now you are in government in charge of informations, you and your crews in Aso Rock are busy looting and stealing taxpayers forfeiting properties from opposition political parties. You must give us informations either you like it or not.

And you senators, what are the laws you made to put food on masses tables since you all became lawmakers? Your making of laws are there for owing cars and wardrobes allowances with properties your choices

Muslims have been advising Buhari and their fellow members in government on how to make Nigerians begged for peanuts during campaigns to compromise their will and self esteem at the polling units. Muslims can only fool those who chooses to be fooled. Mumu people.

INEC what preparations have you fools put on ground for 2019 elections

Zombies your mumu never do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Lagos CAN President Denies Endorsing Tinubu / Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / What We’re Doing About Abacha’s $300m, By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.