Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (625 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by JamieNaija(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerian artiste, Tunde Ednut, made it clear during the Kemen/TBoss saga that he's not a fan of TBoss. Now, he's claiming that Big Brother has a crush on TBoss which is why she's made it this far and will most likely win. To further prove his point, he pointed out that Bally had the highest votes last week and this week got the lowest votes, thereby insinuating that the votes were tampered with. He wrote:

"So TBOSS got to the final. Anyways I know she will win as the whole thing don be like this. Big Brother has a crush on TBOSS walahi.... Bally had the highest vote last week, now he had the lowest. Abeg make una comot with all these rubbish. Big Brother is in love with TBOSS. I said so, sorry I wrote so. if TBOSS wins over Bisola or Efe, then THEM DON DO OJORO." he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZRZ_Xh1yY/?taken-by=tundeednut&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-insinuates-big-brother.html[b][/b]

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by SuperSuave(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Misplaced priority! Tunde should be more concerned resurrecting his buried music career.

Who big brother EPP aside the participants

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Okay you've a good point.

But stop calling Tunde Ednut a Nigerian artiste, the last time I checked he was upcoming and he quitted his career as one. Thanks
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by jimi4us: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2017
story

(1) (Reply)

Davido With His DMW Crew Cruise Speed Boat At The Bar Beach(photo,video) / Interview : BB Naija: ‘I Didn’t Dump Bisola At The Altar’ – Bisola’s Baby Daddy / Betty Irabor And Her Husband Spends Time At The Beach (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.