Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. (1426 Views)

"Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. / Korede Bello Claps Back At Fan For Correcting His Error / Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Choiszman(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2017
Korede Bello is one very calm celeb, as he rarely engages or exchanges words with Trolls.. But this time, the Mavin star was forced to clap back at a fan who trolled him.

The 21-year-old singer who is currently visiting Australia took to his Instagram to share a video, announcing his concert, He wrote: “Aussie, I’ll see you guys in a bit,” he said.

and Of course, a troll came for him, and said: “Lol…bruh Aussie is a person from Australia or a words used to describe Australians. Una go dey form foneh wey una noh sabi…gosh.”

This of course tickled his anger, and the singer gave an epic clapback. He wrote: “Go and help your parents. Do something with your life,”.

He has since edited his post, and removed “Aussie” and replaced it with “Your boy coming”

Damn!

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by KingRex1(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2017
A celeb needs anger and stress management therapy.
KBello no lose ur chill biko
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Partnerbiz(f): 9:31am On May 11, 2017
Instead of taking corrections. Arrogant peeps.

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Choise(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2017
harsh bro...cmon!!
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2017
And how does Korede know the guy is not doing something with his life? Do some of these oafs people term celebs assume that anyone who isn't hopping on a stage or rocking some chic in a music video is automatically jobless?

Some people work on the internet and troll celebs purposely to get news such as this.

That's why I like Flavour, he will NEVER clapback no matter how hard you troll, kee yaself with the trolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Smellymouth: 10:00am On May 11, 2017
All these kind headlines na wa ooo...

"..Korede Bello drags fan to filth..."

I was expecting this..

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Tynasparks(f): 10:04am On May 11, 2017
E pain am !!!!!! grin

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Choise(f): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
Lalasticlala , mynd44 make una come see
Tynasparks:
E pain am !!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On May 11, 2017
Choise:
E pain am no bi small.make i join you laugh joor,u for no edit d post @bello
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Tynasparks(f): 10:27am On May 11, 2017
Choise:
lol
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Choise(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
LOL...Haba!!!
Smellymouth:
All these kind headlines na wa ooo...

"..Korede Bello drags fan to filth..."

I was expecting this..
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Choiszman(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
Don't mind him
Evablizin:
E pain am no bi small.make i join you laugh joor,u for no edit d post @bello
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by demolinka(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
NTA 2...Channel 5, èlá ojúkan!
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by handsam(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
Don't correct a foolish man, He won't value it...Correct an intelligent man, He'll cherish it and thank you for it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by ellahzy(f): 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
oga no wan accept correction grin
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Smellymouth: 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
ellahzy:
oga no wan accept correction grin

Clears throat..
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by ellahzy(f): 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Clears throat..
oga mi, how far?tongue
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Smellymouth: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
ellahzy:

oga mi, how far?tongue

Madam mi, I dey oo..

U ehnn. Lol..

Lemme reserve my comment. When re u heading back ?
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by ellahzy(f): 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Madam mi, I dey oo..
U ehnn. Lol..
Lemme reserve my comment. When re u heading back ?
lol.. I don port since Sunday o
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Smellymouth: 1:51pm On May 11, 2017
ellahzy:

lol.. I don port since Sunday o

Heheehehe. You are going nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

Ayam coming to the park to kidnap na..
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by dacblogger: 1:51pm On May 11, 2017
I blame buhari for all this frustration.. sad

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo Boy, Get Off Your Laptop,''- Ice Prince Exposes Hushpuppi / Investor Bj Was Definitely Referring To His Long Time Enemy Rayhushpuppy / Photos: “nigerian Artist Travels To The End Of The World“ To Shoot Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.