Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

"Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) (36605 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by ajalawole(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
uzoclinton:
I swear to God....
i tell u bro, the way everyone is becoming pastors amuse me. Just have upto 15 family member, ask each members to come with 4 friends each, intern each friends come with 4 friends too. My brother u don set up church ni yencheesy. But u most be a prayer warriorcheesy
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by chairman010: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
jamislaw:
Religion of fraud.

people like you and that pastor make people like me agree with what was written in 2 James 2:1-4. meanwhile you are free to come in here and spill what you like but if it is your islamm you will want ppl to declare themselves muslimss before commenting
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
ajalawole:
i tell u bro, the way everyone is becoming pastors amuse me. Just have upto 15 family member, ask each members to come with 4 friends each, intern each friends come with 4 friends too. My brother u don set up church ni yencheesy. But u most be a prayer warriorcheesy
i dont blame them tho, it is now of the durest way of making money in Nigeria...statistics has shown that one out of evey 3 Nigerian is related to a pastor....
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by olaoge(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Kowor:
Mtew. That's what illiteracy can cause. Anything pastors say these days is yay and amen. Wisdom is profitable to direct. That was how one was telling me that he needs to buy 2 cat fish(es) and gin for 4000, money for prayer is not included o. I had to apply wisdom biko. 2 catfish is 1500, gin 500. That's 2k. I told him i'll get back to him, that will be when shilo comes. Some so called men of god are no different from witch doctors.

Wetin youslf they look for up&dwn grin
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by buchilino(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
"MY PPLE PERISH COS OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Sultty(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Me thinking of d best punishment for her and d craze pastor angry

1 Like

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by chairman010: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:
Let me summon those with spiritual knowledge and disciple of Christ to come explain this...

One of Jesus disciple is scamming the gullible
What's ya say

Cc enshy cheesy

l will say "imam peter"? undecided
adepeter26:
Let me summon those with spiritual knowledge and disciple of Christ to come explain this...

One of Jesus disciple is scamming the gullible
What's ya say

Cc enshy cheesy

l will say "imam peter"?
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Akeem1759(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
COPIED.......After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive industrialisation.
While we were praying, UAE went into massive infra structural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.

While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialisation, technology, infra structural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.

That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business visibility before jumping into it since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapses, we blame devil.

That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about Pastors and Imams.
That's why our Pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when the building collapses.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapses we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our Pastors are making sure they plant Church branches instead of schools on every street in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do for us that which ability would've accomplished.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.

Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education etc.

When travelling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half serviceable vehicles on the road and blame our step mothers or mothers in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our roads than wild animals in the forest

3 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by jamislaw(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
chairman010:

people like you and that pastor make people like me agree with what was written in 2 James 2:1-4. meanwhile you are free to come in here and spill what you like but if it is your islamm you will want ppl to declare themselves muslimss before commenting
you can as well pay me to prophesy for you.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
chairman010:

l will say "imam peter"?
Chairmo, wetin ya guy do naw cheesy
Hope am safe o-o grin cool tongue
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by onos1979(f): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
so what is the 52k for?to buy the ritual materials or to pay for the prayer?
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
...that was how one dumb god of men demanded 42k to deliver me from one imaginary eddy vampire!
I felt like slaping the taste-buds out of his mouth but i tactically walked away.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
One small town in my home country, at the sea, was very wealthy in the 16th century. They had merchant ships, traders, schools. How did they deal with criminals (such is this pastor, an ordinary 419 and a thief)? There was a pole of shame in the city center. Criminal would be chained to it for 4 to 5 days, and it was perfectly legal to throw anything at them, call them names, spit or pee at them. After being released, they would be expelled and never allowed to come back. If they disobey that, their head would roll down the hill... You live a decent, honest life, and you are perfectly fine. But, be st00pid, and commit a crime, and you will regret. This idiot wanted to 419 this (probably) illiterate woman. What a disgrace for christianity!!! He really needs to be manhandled...
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by lonelygem(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
una never see something, Mummy Bee. in Port Harcourt collect 100k first, to help members consult God about their problems. and come and see crowd taking queue on a work day to have them attended to..

Religious concepts in Nigeria is nothing But slavery..
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Daboywizzy: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by brostheo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
U no knw say God get account for Barclay's bank.

If u go wire me small tin, I go give u d acct.
First bank nkor hahahahah
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by fearnoman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
the bible let us to know that freely you receive freely you shall give be careful of were u seek for solutions
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by debbie223(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dnt even blame the pastor,na the woman i blame 4 her to abandon her baby that she carried in her womb 4 9months just kos of one fake hungry,fraudstar that disguised himself as a pastor,why cant some people recognise these fake pastors when they come in contact with them.?I dnt think there's one man/woman that will come in btw me n my loved ones in the name of a pastor.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
See why church dey move market for naija cos people dont reason. They are so gullible that if pastor say make them chop shit dem go chop shit. Mumu wey plenty for this country pass fish wey dey for Atlantic ocean
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by akigbemaru: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kowor:
Mtew. That's what illiteracy can cause. Anything pastors say these days is yay and amen. Wisdom is profitable to direct. That was how one was telling me that he needs to buy 2 cat fish(es) and gin for 4000, money for prayer is not included o. I had to apply wisdom biko. 2 catfish is 1500, gin 500. That's 2k. I told him i'll get back to him, that will be when shilo comes. Some so called men of god are no different from witch doctors.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Adadioranma79(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Two catfish for 1500? Na lizard size you wan buy?quote author=Kowor post=55216651]Mtew. That's what illiteracy can cause. Anything pastors say these days is yay and amen. Wisdom is profitable to direct. That was how one was telling me that he needs to buy 2 cat fish(es) and gin for 4000, money for prayer is not included o. I had to apply wisdom biko. 2 catfish is 1500, gin 500. That's 2k. I told him i'll get back to him, that will be when shilo comes. Some so called men of god are no different from witch doctors. [/quote]
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
Shuu! shocked what kind of problem do you have that warranted such solution? Cat fish and ogogoro? For church abi na shrine you go? Lolz
As in the tin sef weak me o.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Two catfish for 1500? Na lizard size you wan buy?quote author=Kowor post=55216651]Mtew. That's what illiteracy can cause. Anything pastors say these days is yay and amen. Wisdom is profitable to direct. That was how one was telling me that he needs to buy 2 cat fish(es) and gin for 4000, money for prayer is not included o. I had to apply wisdom biko. 2 catfish is 1500, gin 500. That's 2k. I told him i'll get back to him, that will be when shilo comes. Some so called men of god are no different from witch doctors.
Osim lizard size. mba na alligator size.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
olaoge:

Wetin youslf they look for up&dwn grin
Even me am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahahaha, the man is hungry, he wants to eat free cat fish and gin / ogogoro, chai, some people are wicked, how can you ask for catfish & gin before you pray?... the guy is fake and he should be flogged and jailed, where is my cane sef wink
Lol. with holy koboko self.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kowor:

Lol. with holy koboko self.
grin grin
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by FOLLEY20(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kowor:
This is not d matter of illiteracy but Spiritual Blindness & Deception.
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by FOLLEY20(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kowor:
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by chairman010: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
jamislaw:
you can as well pay me to prophesy for you.

bros, do you really believe in prophesy?
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
FOLLEY20:
This is not d matter of illiteracy but Spiritual Blindness & Deception.
Lets agree spiritual blindness and deception. But where did common sense go?
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by chairman010: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:
Chairmo, wetin ya guy do naw cheesy Hope am safe o-o grin cool tongue
very very safe my brother, just wondering.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Songs We Might Have Been Singing Wrongly / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.