Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

"Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) (36589 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by dainformant(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2017
A woman identified as Amara Emeka dumped her baby at about 4:30am on Sunday in Sapele, Delta state after being allegedly told by a pastor that her baby was a snake and he needed N52,000 to conduct a deliverance on her..

According to Sapele Oghenek who shared this, the baby was found crying seriously at Green Egbedi by Reclamation road in the area and was taken to a police station by residents before the mother later came during the day to identify her.

The mother reportedly said that the pastor instilled fear of the child in her with the spiritual talk and she didn't have such huge amount to give him for prayers..that's why she dumped the baby.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/delta-woman-dumps-her-baby-after-pastor.html

1 Share

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by dainformant(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
scam

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2017
cry
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by brostheo(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2017
52k for deliverance? Charlie are they paying it into God's account.

Both the pastor and the woman should be abandoned in sambisa forest

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Kowor(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Mtew. That's what illiteracy can cause. Anything pastors say these days is yay and amen. Wisdom is profitable to direct. That was how one was telling me that he needs to buy 2 cat fish(es) and gin for 4000, money for prayer is not included o. I had to apply wisdom biko. 2 catfish is 1500, gin 500. That's 2k. I told him i'll get back to him, that will be when shilo comes. Some so called men of god are no different from witch doctors.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by delishpot: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Pastors are god's and idols to Nigerians.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by dessz(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2017
i thought due to our advancements, Nigerians would have the sense to distinguish BTW truths and false, but I still keep getting disappointed cry this is a true example of the saying, that "common sense is not common" SMH.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by CplusJason: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2017
The yahoo boy would have been N52, 000 richer if the gullible sheep paid the money.

And who knows, he might have knacked her pussy thoroughly just because the foolish she-goat sees him as a demigod.

That was how one ugly moroon asked me for my tithe booklet yesterday. Telling me the heavenly benefits of being a faithful tither.

I just have to calm down and show the moroon the way out of my house before i pour the hot groundnut oil which was meant for the purpose of frying ice fish on his bald head.

38 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
That pastor should be arrested and charge asap. He is a fraudster, not a man of God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by BuhariApcFools: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo Naija Pastors duping desperate foolishh people seeking devilish miracles and anointings shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
grin
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
shocked
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by TrollTrap: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
"The mother reportedly said that the pastor instilled fear of the child in her with the spiritual talk and she didn't have such huge amount to give him for prayers..that's why she dumped the baby."

No offence but she's stupid or maybe just stupidly ignorant... how could you dump your baby cos some human told you the child "is a snake"... dafuq is wrong with people angry angry
Imagine having a baby inside of you for 9 months then to discard the baby because you haven't got 52k to give to pastor to deliver ya kid...smh there are people out there seeking the fruit of the womb and this one reaped her own fruit and decided to bin it

7 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
if i say religion is holding most people back in nigeria..they will say am lying..

that woman need to be slaped to reset her brain for her..what manner of rubbish is this..how can a pastor tell you such bullshit and you just believe it..na wa..i wonder when una go wake up..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by ajalawole(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Yahoo yahoo pastors cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by NetBizguy: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Idiot pastor, see as him church resemble shrine

2 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh!

sad pastor semo

4 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by ifenes(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Can only happen in a poor country

1 Like

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by legendte(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Jesus Christ really paid for our sins.

If it were in those olden days, God would have struck some of these fraudsters going by different pastoral names.

What's the difference between a man who asks for money for miracle and olosho who asks for money for sex.

4 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Liftedhands(f): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
grin Lolz so the mumu woman sef throway her pikin? Madam Na snake give you belle? Chai low IQ is a disease! With such gullible people fake preachers will always have a filled day milking them.

May God have mercy on both of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't really blame the pastor "Na where man from they work him go chop."
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
I thought salvation is free....you see why I dislike all this modern churches and their pastors...Ole.

5 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
this is why I limit myself on religion
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
ifenes:
Can only happen in a poor country
in a poor continent.... this things happen only in Africa
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Yahoo yahoo pastors cheesy
I swear to God....
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST.

THE MOTHER IS AN ILLITERATE..

THE PASTOR IS A YAHOO NIGGA

LASTLY,

LALA IS THE REAL SNAKE DELIVERER! cheesy

BYE BYE

3 Likes

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by bukynkwuenu: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
grin lalalala sticala

this is snake story
Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by ajepako(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Snake ke?

No wonder it is on front page already

Lala no know say this one no be killed python but human snake!

Sorriment to Lala...

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) by ALAYORMII: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Weldon sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.