Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? (663 Views)

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by sosexy111: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2017
I like drinking water especially the ones that are not chilled.
I take more than 17 plastic bottled water everyday..
I know that water is good for the health but there is a saying that anything done out of moderation is bad.
I don't ever get sick or anything, I feel fine but my people are beginning to think its a course for concern.
Even this morning in the bus, people were just starring at me strangely as I kept buying water and drinking. I felt a bit embarrassed but what can I do.
Please friends, hope its ok if some drinks plenty of water? What's your opinion?
Have a blissful day.
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by illegalGangla(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
sosexy111:
I know that water is good for the health but there is a saying that anything done out of moderation is bad.
I don't ever get sick or anything, I feel fine but my people are beginning to think its a course for concern.
Even this morning in the bus, people were just starring at me strangely as I kept buying water and drinking. I felt a bit embarrassed but what can I do.
Please friends, hope its ok if some drinks plenty of water? What's your opinion?
Have a blissful day.
How much for a bottle of water...#100
Times 17= 1700.
That's too much spending....carry 25 litres everywhere. That one go reduce cost grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by Miradamian: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2017
My dear, pls go to hospital and run some checkup. We are always the cause of our problems, if it's a gradually resulting to something serious now, that's how u will be saying I don't know what's ring with me until something really becomes wrong. Stop asking us go and ask a doctor. Thanks
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
angry

I suspect polydipsia, a symptom of diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus.

Pls go check ur blood sugar, renal ultrasound and E.U.Cr.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by Destined2win: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Bros you are very very ok. You are eliminating diseases from your system.

I drink a lot of water too, nothing less than 6l in 7 hours and I am super healthy.

For that guy mentioning one disease, I desist sugary things except honey

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by MrAU(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2017
sosexy111:
Have a blissful day.

Do you eat at all?
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
You're normal. The heat has been too much these past few days.

sosexy111:
Have a blissful day.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by pat1612(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
No if your are seriously mentioning 17 bottles practically its not possible to drink that water but lets assume is true then you have a problem go and see a doctor undecided

On a funny note how many times do u use washroom and what if you are in a place with no washroom grin
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Destined2win:
Bros you are very very ok. You are eliminating diseases from your system.

I drink a lot of water too, nothing less than 6l in 7 hours and I am super healthy.

For that guy mentioning one disease, I desist sugary things except honey

Dont worry na u sabi....

The normal volume of water per day is 3 Litres.

Sugar does not cause diabetes mellitus.

U dont need to check ur blood sugar until it destroys ur kidneys.
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
bigtt76:
You're normal. The heat has been too much these past few days.

grin

Stop giving ppl wrong advice I beg.

Even if he takes 500mls bottles multiplied by 17 is 8.5Litres a day. Thats way too much.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by sosexy111: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
illegalGangla:

How much for a bottle of water...#100
Times 17= 1700.
That's too much spending....carry 25 litres everywhere. That one go reduce cost grin
its 50naira per bottle and even less buying in quantity from the company directly.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ - You Will Never Take Postinor 2 And Contraceptives After Reading This / 16 Foods That Probably Cause Cancer If You Eat's Every Day / Solution For Facial Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.