Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (7746 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by cadiz: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
I love to see note 4
just wait till around october, not too far away wink
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Sure!
Older Tecno and infinix devices had that.
dats great n dey should add oda technology
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
nynyola123:
Heard it's gonna be out soon.
I pray it comes out dis yr b4 my dad's birthday
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Am thinking it might be infinix note 4 pro
But note 4 pro should be launched at the same time with note 4 like zero 4 and zero 4 plus
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to launch by Q4 of 2017 and will come off the factory with a refined design ,advanced internal configuration.
source??
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
nynyola123:

But note 4 pro should be launched at the same time with note 4 like zero 4 and zero 4 plus
Dats true .. N it might come out dis year
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by daddykalid101: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilmisspenney:
source??
a friend told me about this too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by cadiz: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
passyaba:

is the specs out already?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilmisspenney:
source??
Got that from a friend
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by creed266: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Sure!

Older Tecno and infinix devices had that.
yh, saw that feature too, i also saw facial unlock, but not sure if it was infinix or tecno

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
cadiz:

just wait till around october, not too far away wink
october is far tho we'd like to see and have it asap
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by cadiz: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
yes, but i guess infinix have decided already
femiebun:
october is far tho we'd like to see and have it asap
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
I trust Infinix to drop upgraded specs phone this year
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
I trust Infinix to drop upgraded specs phone this year
we all hope so too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Im patiently awaiting their note series this year. its been a hit back to back
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
cadiz:

is the specs out already?
Saw the specs few days ago
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by creed266: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
nynyola123:

Saw the specs few days ago
for the note 4?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
creed266:

for the note 4?
Yhup.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
passyaba:
I know it might be dis year but do u know d date?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Voice tech Phone lock has been around for years, so its no longer a dealbreaker.

Infinix should focus on screen technology in their next flagship. 1080p is becoming archaic in flagships, and it isn't out of place if infinix bumps things up to QHD. They should use Super AMOLED or OLED screens too!

Really, their flagships should stand out better (Tecno has really gotten the beat)
Voice tech phone lock will be really nice on infinix phones though.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ola2Ola:

it should have a distinct feature or features from the Hot 4
i don't think distinct is the word. hot 4 is not bad the word should be improved.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingblack:
thats true I just want the features to be better than the previous phones grin
Will you buy it? You know improved features mean more money right?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2017
people want good things to cum quick!
Lonan:

and people are here expecting note 5? how come?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Cool cool!!
Lonan:

we all hope so too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2017
lilmisspenney:

Voice tech phone lock will be really nice on infinix phones though.
Would def make them look more fancy.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Sounds like something i can catch cruise with welll tho
TheLastGrimm:
Would def make them look more fancy.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2017
It sha cannur be more than 100k
nynyola123:

Will you buy it? You know improved features mean more money right?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
DOubt there is any information suggesting that
emmavis4u0052:

I know it might be dis year but do u know d date?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by jonmoveek: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Abi nah, no time to waste time
TheLastGrimm:
people want good things to cum quick!
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by jonmoveek: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2017
We can as well patiently wait for one
CiscoRamon:
DOubt there is any information suggesting that
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Theyd surely come through
jonmoveek:
We can as well patiently wait for one
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2017
It would nice for Infinix to come up with a pad tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Current Homescreen Shot / Data Prices Reduces As Min Of Communication Gives Order (see New Price List) / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.