Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (7747 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Joh227: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2017
The one dat can call heaven so as to report Nigeria case 2 God
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2017
You mean like a tab?
BolajiChang:
It would nice for Infinix to come up with a pad tho
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Yeah, you got me
TheLastGrimm:
You mean like a tab?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2017
I think there is one in the market tho
BolajiChang:
Yeah, you got me
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2017
For real?
TheLastGrimm:
I think there is one in the market tho
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Oh yeah, they do.
BolajiChang:
For real?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2017
How many gb ram does it have tho?
TheLastGrimm:
Oh yeah, they do.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2017
The one i know of has got 1GB
BolajiChang:
How many gb ram does it have tho?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Huge turn off , they should prolly work on that
TheLastGrimm:
The one i know of has got 1GB
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Yeah, but the thread conveniently states phones not tablets
BolajiChang:
Huge turn off , they should prolly work on that
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2017
I doubt there is any difference between both. They are all mobile phones
CiscoRamon:
Yeah, but the thread conveniently states phones not tablets
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2017
I agree with this
BolajiChang:
I doubt there is any difference between both. They are all mobile phones
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2017
lilmisspenney:
Voice tech phone lock will be really nice on infinix phones though.
Won't be bad........ but won't be the most secure.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Am thinking it might be infinix note 4 pro n note 4
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
CiscoRamon:
DOubt there is any information suggesting that
yea . For d spec to have leaked n wat to expect
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
cadiz:
just wait till around october, not too far away wink
dats wat my spirit is telling me too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
grin
emmavis4u0052:

I know it might be dis year but do u know d date?
grin I just guess base on logistics
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2017
cadiz:

is the specs out already?
Some of them grin base on logistics
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nada4u0052(f): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2017
I should be expecting hot 5 with improved battery capacity
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by amakaenugu: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2017
I am expecting a phone dat has productivity, efficiency, durability, quality n affordability
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
amakaenugu:
I am expecting a phone dat has productivity, efficiency, durability, quality n affordability
I think the previous brand has those features, what they need is to add more to it
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
nynyola123:

Will you buy it? You know improved features mean more money right?
as long as I can afford it sure I would
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by goldpeace: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Just give me something great with extra ordinary features.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by yemzzy02(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
goldpeace:
Just give me something great with extra ordinary features.

That's all...
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by daddykalid101: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
just can't wait for the Infinix Note 4 to be out cos the specs is just too much
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
daddykalid101:
just can't wait for the Infinix Note 4 to be out cos the specs is just too much
yeah I saw the specs too and saw battery capacity of 5050mah + 3/4gb ram
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by daddykalid101: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
femiebun:
yeah I saw the specs too and saw battery capacity of 5050mah + 3/4gb ram
Yes it is.....
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
daddykalid101:

Yes it is.....
then it's quite impressive then but it might be a little expensive tho
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
femiebun:
then it's quite impressive then but it might be a little expensive tho
with those features it'd definitely be quite expensive
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
smithblink0052:
Am thinking it might be infinix note 4 pro n note 4
i just want an affordable phone with mad ass features grin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingblack:
with those features it'd definitely be quite expensive
at least an average Nigerian should be able to purchase it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Top 10 Best Selling Phones In Nigeria / When Will The MTN Free Browsing Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.