Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN (27334 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Esdb3: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrEgbegbe:
God doesn't exist

He created Adam and Eve which were the first people ever created, Adam and Eve had children, their children had children, the children must have had sex with their mother and sisters

Another super story, a virgin got impregnated by a holy spirit, hahahahahahha

We have been waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus for 1 million years now and he's still busy arranging for the flight that will take him to earth

If you don't believe in God, you will go to hell fire, what kind of fire is in there ?? It has been flaming for 6 million years now non stop and the people in it haven't turned to ashes ??

God loves his children, meanwhile he's sitting in his chair made of diamonds and gold and his children are on earth dying of starvation

Go tell that stupid story to primary school kids
its possible to have a fire burn for years. Lmfao! Nigerian atheists are dumb. see drink your alcohol and sleep around. Dont hate that some religionsays it is wrong. All you people spew is hate hate hate because you feel pricked you might he wrong. Your atheistic tendencies have nothing to do with reasoning and intellectualism. You dull Africans with not a single sole achievement to your race would be shouting atheism around and start blowing memorized english around. smh

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by MrEgbegbe(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Esdb3:
its possible to have a fire burn for years. Lmfao! Nigerian atheists are dumb. see drink your alcohol and sleep around. Dont hate that some religionsays it is wrong. All you people spew is hate hate hate because you feel pricked you might he wrong. Your atheistic tendencies have nothing to do with reasoning and intellectualism. You dull Africans with not a single sole achievement to your race would be shouting atheism around and start blowing memorized english around. smh

Shut up
Keep Africa out of your goddam mouth

Dull Africans without an achievement ?? No, motherfucker, we've achieved a lot but you're too retar.ded to see or notice it

Your mother should have swallowed your father's sperm instead of taking it in her stinky pusssy

Mention me one more time and i will make life unbearable for your stinky fat slutty mother

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Esdb3: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up
Keep Africa out of your goddam mouth

Dull Africans without an achievement ?? No, motherfucker, we've achieved a lot but you're too retar.ded to see or notice it

Your mother should have swallowed your father's sperm instead of taking it in her stinky pusssy

Mention me one more time and i will make life unbearable for your stinky fat slutty mother
folks with whores for mothers are always quick to conclude on other peoples moms. African achievement? fool
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Esdb3:
folks with whores for mothers are always quick to conclude on other peoples moms. African achievement? fool

Sorry, we don't know what whores are in Africa

Are you talking about your gay rights supporting abortion loving slutty Western mother ??

Kid, you keep mentioning Africa and achievements, is that all you know ?? Can you make your parents proud and come up with a solid argument/insult

Dick sucking goat face kid

You sound like you like taking it in the ass
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Esdb3: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Sorry, we don't know what whores are in Africa

Are you talking about your gay rights supporting abortion loving slutty Western mother ??

Kid, you keep mentioning Africa and achievements, is that all you know ?? Can you make your parents proud and come up with a solid argument/insult

Dick sucking goat face kid

You sound like you like taking it in the ass
im telling you he is a downlow gay man. Mr Egbegbe is gay. i see why you hate religion now faggy
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by bencarson007(m): 4:51am On Apr 06, 2017
WriteBoy:

Got a problem with that holy man?

You atheists are just a waste of sperm and megabytes...
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2017
bencarson007:

You atheists are just a waste of sperm and megabytes...

Fool.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by bencarson007(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
WriteBoy:

Fool.

Nitwit
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Primebuilders(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
aribisala0:
why or how is that an atheist's
responsibility? How did God come into existence?
It is his responsibility because if you faulted the existence of a creator you must have an alternative to creation
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by Primebuilders(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
aribisala0:
why or how is that an atheist's
responsibility? How did God come into existence?

He that assert must prove what he assert. Proof to me how life began. Who ever is the originator of life is the one we are calling God. So if u said their is no originator to life then u must proof how life began to me and I will join your religion

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN by suremanpatriot: 3:18am On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:

I actually don't know how to respond to your ignorance but I step low to explain few facts to you....
First, you can never, i mean never in ya right state of mind kill yourself.
Secondly, you can't kill ya self by seizing ya breath because breath is an involuntary action.
Thirdly, you Ve no claim as to say god owned air cos artificial oxygen Ve been synthesised by human to resuscitate life.
Lastly, going by your logic, why not cut-off ya head and see if God will bring you back to life.... (Hope it sounds cool within you and serve a living and almighty god).

He's so merciful yet he destroyed the earth with the bullsh!t flood story?
He's so merciful yet hundreds die daily and many celebrate buying new cars?
He so merciful and omni-knowing yet afflicted his people with so many evils?
He's so merciful yet genocidal?
I could keep listing the evils done by ya god.....
YOU REALLY DONT KNOW GOD,AND DON'T CARE TO KNOW,SO YOU REMAIN IN DARKNESS WITH YOUR FULL OF HATE ,FULL OF ANXIETY,FULL OF FEAR, UNCERTAINTY AND VERY ARROGANT TOWARDS THE ALMIGHTY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past / Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.