Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying (641 Views)

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / Invest Bitcoin And Earn 100% Of Your Investment Within 48hours / Earn Money Watching Ads..its 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying by justwawblog(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
i know we have all heard of ponzi sites, but getting a trusted one is the problem.

But please, allow me to introduce to you http://createfund.cf/ref/centsolo

it was launched this morning been monday by 8:00am and it is very much paying i swear, i got 3 alerts dis morning..

HOW DOES IT WORK??

it is simple when you register on the platform, you will need to pay a member on the package, then go ahead and pay, after payment you will be merged to receive payment from 2 members.. thats all..

Hurry up... it is still paying
Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying by dabrightt: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
justwawblog:
i know we have all heard of ponzi sites, but getting a trusted one is the problem.

But please, allow me to introduce to you http://createfund.cf/

it was launched this morning been monday by 8:00am and it is very much paying i swear, i got 3 alerts dis morning..

HOW DOES IT WORK??

it is simple when you register on the platform, you will need to pay a member on the package, then go ahead and pay, after payment you will be merged to receive payment from 2 members.. thats all..

Hurry up... it is still paying
I knw some mad lazy nigerian will still invest on this..Bros you and your guys one do ur own fraud abi..

U don come late and na only u waka come
Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying by Nlevel(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
still paying fire!!! Nairalanders run for your life.This is a big SCAM! 3 alerts within 3 hours of launching? na u pay yourself abi

1 Like

Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying by justwawblog(f): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Nlevel:
still paying fire!!! Nairalanders run for your life.This is a big SCAM! 3 alerts within 3 hours of launching? na u pay yourself abi
you need payment prove..?? just say so....
Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying by Nlevel(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
justwawblog:
you need payment prove..?? just say so....

proof or no proof...it is still a SCAM...good day and don't quote me again.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance And Benefits Of Listing In An Online Local Business Directory / Put Your Business On Google Ads With Our Foreign Acc / The Power Of A Customized T-shirt As A Marketing Tool In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.