Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Power Of A Customized T-shirt As A Marketing Tool In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of A Customized T-shirt As A Marketing Tool In Nigeria (635 Views)

How I Grew My Online Business With An All In 1 Business Tool In 3 Months / Get Your Customized T-shirts And Hoodies / Cost Effective Marketing Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Customized T-shirt As A Marketing Tool In Nigeria by marelmedia: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
One of the most powerful tools of marketing has always been the branded T-shirt. T-shirts branded with a company’s message or logo has a way to embedding a message in the subconscious without appearing intrusive. One of the best gifts I got as a child was a customized T-shirt my mum bought for me with the message “Mum and dad went to San Francisco and all I got is this lousy t-shirt”. As you can see I memorized the message and can remember it 30+ years later. It got so much attention people would stop me on the road to ask if my mum really got it from San Francisco, some were just amused by it. The point I want to make is that it got people’s attention to the point of getting feedback from them. After that as a grownup marketing a certain product I got another branded T-shirt with the message “Want to be rich? Ask me how”. Boy! The response was mind blowing.

What value does a branded t-shirt bring to an organization? Why use a customized T-shirt for promotional?

It is a walking advertisement.

It is among the best marketing tools.

It works overtime.

It outlasts the campaign period.

It is cost effective.

Customized t-shirt as a promotional item is a proven method that works, that is why every known company uses it be it in sports, campaigns, entertainment, academics etc.

If you haven’t started using t-shirts for your brand campaigns yet, start and make your impact felt.

Marel media Ltd is a Nigerian based branding company.

For further enquiries:

Call/Whatsapp - 08166545965, 08037852290

Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com

Website – www.marelmedia.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3126518/promote-business-brand-customized-t-shirts

Re: The Power Of A Customized T-shirt As A Marketing Tool In Nigeria by marelmedia: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2019
For Shirt printing and branding

Call/Whatsapp - 08166545965, 08037852290

Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com

Website – www.marelmedia.com

(1) (Reply)

Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira With A Little Capital / Iglobad Networking Business #uk / Import And Ship Goods From The Us To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.