Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,536 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened (1693 Views)

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by IMASTEX: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Just last night as I was doing a routine check on one of my pens (snail farms). I found an average snake around the pen. Been a farmer and someone who is against the "operation kill them all" decleared on animals by many persons. I decided to let the snake live freely. I'm posting this to encourage others on the need to stop harming these creatures before they go into extinction.

Say No To Indiscriminate Killing of Animals.
Nature is Life.

Lalasticlala you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by carzola(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Killing of wide*** Animals
No wonder your a snail farmer.

2 Likes

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by odiereke(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2017
U think what U did was right? Don't let Lalasticlala be angry with U ooooo. A word is enough for the wise. Won't the snake come back for the snail when hungry again?

1 Like

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by Ikpewe: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Please which animal be wide animal?
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by IMASTEX: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Ikpewe:
Please which animal be wide animal?
Anyone you classify as such. As long as animal's have right to live. Not just killing them for nothing.

Uploading the image is proving difficult.
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Waiting for the pictures of the live snake!
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by EnkayDezign: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
@Seun what is your stand on wildlife preservation in Nigeria?

@OP You are a good man.
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by eghuan1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lala won't like this. Should have a picture to appease him
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by IMASTEX: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
eghuan1:
Lala won't like this. Should have a picture to appease him
Seriously, I don't know what is happening. I just can't upload the pics. I use a 4G network. The internet speed for other activities is uncomparable. Yet I no fit upload for Nairaland
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by amogusam: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
That's to show u that nature and network disagrees with you
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by uzoexcel(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2017
amogusam:
That's to show u that nature and network disagrees with you

What is this one talking sad
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by Seun(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
I strongly encourage nairaland members to spare the lives of wild animals they encounter. You can take pictures without killing them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by hahn(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Seun:
I strongly encourage nairaland members to spare the lives of wild animals they encounter. You can take pictures without killing them.

You can take a picture of one and upload it for us to see

There are many snakes in Ogun grin

1 Like

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Haven't you heard about an Indonesian man that was swallowed by a python? Nigerians are very funny. Not all snakes should be spared o. The snake you refused to kill can end up biting someone very close to you later. my opinion tho
Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Seun:

That's obviously when they are no threat to your life , security or business - when they are just passing by . Right ?

1 Like

Re: A Snake Found Around My Snail Farm. And This Happened by ibietela2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your images are more than 4MB

(1) (Reply)

South Aftican mastiff for Sale!! / Distress Sales...... Female Adult Cauc For 35k / Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.