Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Need Help Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Urgently (597 Views)

Please I Need Help Urgently / Blogger And Advisers, I Need Your Help Urgently On My Ad / Need Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgently by Jameskyrian(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
I NEED HELP URGENTLY : I am blogger , i do not understand why my Adsense account that works with my Youtube can't work on my blog . sad
can i get anyone that can help verify my blog ( wordpress hosted ) and see if something is wrong or wasn't set well , ....please , i need help . i can be contacted with my number +2348037367800 . God bless

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently by oswaggiee(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
The Adsense account that works on ur Youtube is a hosted google adsense account which simply means it works only on google products and services i.e blogger, youtube e.t.c...so to use that same adsense on ur wordpress site you have to get a non hosted adsense account u can apply for a non hosted adsense accnt with that same accnt

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently by Jameskyrian(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
oswaggiee:
The Adsense account that works on ur Youtube is a hosted google adsense account which simply means it works only on google products and services i.e blogger, youtube e.t.c...so to use that same adsense on ur wordpress site you have to get a non hosted adsense account u can apply for a non hosted adsense accnt with that same accnt

thanks alot , but i'm afraid this sound kinda confusing to me.....do you mind sending me message on whatsapp or sending your number to me ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently by bedfordng(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jameskyrian:
I NEED HELP URGENTLY : I am blogger , i do not understand why my Adsense account that works with my Youtube can't work on my blog . sad
can i get anyone that can help verify my blog ( wordpress hosted ) and see if something is wrong or wasn't set well , ....please , i need help . i can be contacted with my number +2348037367800 . God bless
simply put adsense for YouTube can only work with YouTube because its not fully approved to work on other site aside YouTube . so If you want it to be approved for other site fully, then you have to upgrade it

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently by Jameskyrian(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
bedfordng:
simply put adsense for YouTube can only work with YouTube because its not fully approved to work on other site aside YouTube . so If you want it to be approved for other site fully, then you have to upgrade it

i feel happy getting these responses , and i'm not irked asking for more.......how do i then upgrade it ? applying for a fresh one ?
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Sanuzi(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Jameskyrian:

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently by Dimale: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Get an active email list and gsm number database of nigerians for ur marketing. Contact 08038679147.

(1) (Reply)

Deal On!!! Naija Google Adsense Account For Facebook Page Come In Here / I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.