Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Jesus Is Not God At Any Corner Of Sense ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Is Not God At Any Corner Of Sense ! (396 Views)

Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not God At Any Corner Of Sense ! by Abdulbsd(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
As far as the knowledge is concerned ! It is very compulsory for any reasoable person to come up with his pursuited knowledge and sensetibity for resulting and judging any ambiguos sayings he use to hear, more especially those regard religious affairs. Jesus is God ! This is what most of Christians claim and believe on. I could believe my mind for don't they notice with some Bibical passages which oppose so harshly to this claimation ?. They usully quote these verses from Bible to try to back up their claim: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God." Let logic work on here. In the beginning of WHAT ? of God or creation ? If it means God, so this verse insults and decreases God to make Him begin-to-endsome. Because whatever had beginning must has an end. So if God has beginning, first of all, WOHM made Him to begin?(question to Trinitians). If the verse means beginning of creation. So that implies the word must be created(or uttered) by someone, the Word and Whom uttered/created it must be two seperated bodies. So since the Word it was created, it couldn't be God ! Because God was created NOT by anyone/anything. Therefore the logical analyses are that: In the beginning God created/uttered a Word. Even here the logical question must come up as to ask; if the Word was creation what it is ?(what kind of). If it was utterance what it is ? Let Trinitians answer these, ok. Another verse which they use to quote is John 10:3 " I and my Father ARE one." here we need not to waste time on it, because this one opposes and rejects John 10:30, that is John 14:28 "..for my Father is greater than I". This a clear contradiction, we normally refute by saying that the Bible contain contradictions or it was corrupted. How can someone would say something and later on say that which will oppose the past one ?-Yes it can in due for correction, but for God need correction NOT, truely this implies that Jesus p.u.h couldn't win the Godhood office. There are a lot they quote to try to prove Jesus is God. But let us comment on these two for later we may (insha Allah) look back at the rest ones. And NOTICE: In the very first one(i.e John 10:30) the words AND & ARE indicate there are two persons. And as we know throughout Old Testament and some parts of New Testament tell us that God is only one. Like in Deuteronomy 6:4 (OT) and Mark 12:29 (NT).

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Marry You ??? / Friday Is The Best Day Of The Week To Every Muslim / How To Perform Tahajjud Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.