Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (68647 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by celebsnest(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
The video of 13 students of the Islamic Senior High School (ISSEC) in Kumasi, dancing to Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’, has landed them in hot soup as they are facing disciplinary actions..

The students, nine girls and four boys, in a video uploaded on social media could be seen busily dancing and twerking to the popular dance craze.

According to Facebook user, Omama Quophi Osonoba DaFlex, who shared the incident, the students, names yet to be made public, have been referred to the school’s Disciplinary Committee for misconduct.
He wrote;

SHS STUDENTS IN TROUBLE FOR DANCING ONE CORNER IN CLASS

Thirteen (13) students of the Islamic Senior High School (ISSEC) in Kumasi, are facing the school’s Disciplinary Committee for misconduct.

The students, comprising nine females and four males, appeared in a video that went viral on social media which showed them danced to the popular ‘One Corner’ song in one of their classrooms.

Hmmmmm this one corner song

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oROY0vZKsrA

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/female-muslim-students-one-corner/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by LexngtonSteele: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Allahu Akbar.... shocked

I want these kinds of students..Come to Papa

[img]https://media./images/a57c720fa7a1d75fa5bb85203ed16410/tenor.gif[/img]

THANK YOU JESUSgrin

PS - all of una "accepted" to be Muslims just to see twerking...Thunder fire una! angry

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by addikt(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ah, egbami, all these na secondary school students so??....the things wey dem carry no be for here, na for that ASHAWO RMX I see the kind last....omase ooo

14 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by presentley: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
the dance is dirty

14 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by morikee: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
One corner ko one chance ni u go see pepper be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Sampalo: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
End time song

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Makanjuola89: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please which one is one corner again?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by jamaljalal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Better so others can learn from it....���

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by tosin4lyf: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
celebsnest:
The video of 13 students of the Islamic Senior High School (ISSEC) in Kumasi, dancing to Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’, has landed them in hot soup as they are facing disciplinary actions..

The students, nine girls and four boys, in a video uploaded on social media could be seen busily dancing and twerking to the popular dance craze.

According to Facebook user, Omama Quophi Osonoba DaFlex, who shared the incident, the students, names yet to be made public, have been referred to the school’s Disciplinary Committee for misconduct.
He wrote;

SHS STUDENTS IN TROUBLE FOR DANCING ONE CORNER IN CLASS

Thirteen (13) students of the Islamic Senior High School (ISSEC) in Kumasi, are facing the school’s Disciplinary Committee for misconduct.

The students, comprising nine females and four males, appeared in a video that went viral on social media which showed them danced to the popular ‘One Corner’ song in one of their classrooms.

Hmmmmm this one corner song

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oROY0vZKsrA

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/female-muslim-students-one-corner/
Good for them

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Demmzy15(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good! They need like 50 stroke of the cane, I really wish it was in a Shariah country like Saudi. That nyash you're shaking go swell, you no go fit sit down!

Nansense ingredients! angry undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Wisedove(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
This land is for sale

1 Like

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Drzeex(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
���this one weak me oh
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by uzomore(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oooo booy, see nyash, I go like f#=k 1 with d 1 corner style

13 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
They kids are just trying to have fun. I never knew Muslim girls can shake 'em round booty.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Luisema4luv(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=tosin4lyf post=61130573][/quote]

Wetin dis 1 corner dance go cause ehn

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by umarshehu58(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is bad, very very bad for secondary school students.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
That song is crazy, but these girls get big Assnals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by kabawa(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Punishment well served shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Ramanto(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
All thanks to Allah for the blessing of ISLAM. Otherwise, curruption would have spread all over

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yansh is too big for a secondary school pikin, i still having this feeling that the uniform might have been borrowed.

But nairaland don messup oh.
Must i be a moslem before i comment the fact that i clicked yes doesnt mean I'll change my religion today. Seun this is a very mumu thing to do

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by johnstar(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Must i be a Muslim b4 i comment here

C big nyash oooo

Oluwa ooo

Kwkeee

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Wasmillar14: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
useless student.
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ramanto:
All thanks to Allah for the blessing of ISLAM. Otherwise, curruption and terrorism would have spread all over

You are right. All Muslim countries aint corrupt and are terror free. I want to visit Afganistan, Iraq, Syria and Borno I heard it's so peaceful there smiley

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by theapeman: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnstar:

C big nyash oooo

Oluwa ooo

Kwkeee
I'm telling you!

just hold the two nyash in motion with your hand while maintaining central of gravity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by johnstar(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
I'm telling you!

just hold the two nyash in motion with your hand while maintaining central of gravity.

Na doggy b dat oo

C as dat gal bend dwn dey twerk

Mehn i need one of those gals to chill wit for weekend oo

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnstar:

C big nyash oooo

Oluwa ooo

Kwkeee

You are now a part time Muslim. Greeting to you Al Johnstar Bin Al Sheriff

16 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by TeamSimple(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Useless dance
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by theapeman: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnstar:

Na doggy b dat oo

C as dat gal bend dwn dey twerk

Mehn i need one of those gals to chill wit for weekend oo
that doggy go sure pass but make sure she bend her hijab slightly small so that you go fit dey gently stroke her b0obs to and fro wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by BetaHealth2016: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.