Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? (59430 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Aleora(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Afa long time wink
yes how are u
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aleora:
yes how are u

Great, you never gave me your digits. At least drop em lets talk on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Aleora(f): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Babe, from my heart I would want a small marriage. Just I and my family and boo's family. I hope he would be co operative. I hope my wishes come through. No stress, just engagement party will be the big deal then he pays my dowry and we go our home. No big deal there.

If family members doesn't agree they can do whatever they want. It's my marriage, not theirs, it's my HUSBAND!!!!!! angry
choice ...
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Aleora(f): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

Be there wondering. Wen she's planning to build an empire, be there planning instagram marriage angry
with 500k ..Lmao guess no one as married in their family......Trad and white 500kLmao am waiting
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Optimist88(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
when both of you are from the same town! Gben Gben! My SW people go understand!
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by samhay: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Godiloveu, it's here
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Xieno(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
blovesther:
Though I'm not a man, I wouldn't want my husband to spend more than 500k for just 200 people angry angry angry
I don't want to go hungry and start counting ceiling after my wedding tongue

Currently, this budget won't be enough my dear.
Even if it's a day ceremony..
Well, it depends on the part of Nigeria you are from.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
MabraO:

If I get anything more than one page I go disappear.
Na pure water them go drink
It means you dont love her
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by blovesther(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Xieno:

Currently, this budget won't be enough my dear.
Even if it's a day ceremony..
Well, it depends on the part of Nigeria you are from.
yea, it will be very enough in my side
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by MabraO: 3:20am On Apr 16, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
It means you dont love her

Because I love her I should go bankrupt cos I want to do wedding.
This clearly shows lot of u girls re only about the wedding, what people says about the wedding and not the marriage.
Reason why lotta marriages fail this days
U continue like this na back u go see after all

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by justmenoni: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2017
50 to 70k.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by odaniel1(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Everyone doing "European-styled" weddings...Thanks to Buhari sad
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by valarinz: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2017
happyheart:
No matter how much my man has to spend, we won't spend more than 400-500k for trad,court and white plus introduction sef.
We go to court on a wed with 2 witnesses each.He wears a suit he already has and I wear a payporte dress..lol
Friday morning, we sit in my bro's living room( dad no dey) As early as 7am. Bride price is paid and we take pics.. and then its straight to church. Wedding will be from 10-11am. No aso ebi but I will inform everyone of my colours for the day. Coffee brown and gold. No one will owe gbese cos of my wedding.
Thank God my church is fine.
The lawn will be decorated and my 30 guests( maybe less cos its a week day. People will be at work..lol)
I have just 2 siblings and 2 friends. My siblings spouses will bring the no to 6 , the other 11 will be from my extended family. My man will bring 15 people too=30.. Lol.
I have planned it down to the last item.
I will rent my wedding gown for 20 k,my man will rent his tux for 20k as well.
Food, drinks and cake "plus including "small chops= 100k.
The church is already decorated.. Lol..a few balloons here and there will brighten the place.
I love music so a good DJ for 30k. My cousin uncle sam is funny, he will be MC.
My aunty has lived in lagos long enough to know the job of the local mc for the trad. She cant tell me that all the aso ebi she has bought for years in Lagos na waste. She suppose dey observe.
My Nephew and nice will be ring bearer and little bride. No bridal train. My man's friend will be best man and one of my friends will be chief bridesmaid. Finish.
Finally it will be boldly printed on the iv, no gifts only cash. Lord knows we need the cash.. Lol
What else... Honeymoon suite.. All na inside the money.
We don't need cars, church near house.
Souvenirs go be bible...I will get 30 Bibles for 15k at bible house at eko.
Lol..i am damn serious o.
Let me goan call my man to come and read my plan. Lol

You be real 'happyheart', lol

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
blovesther:
God bless you but different strokes for different folks......I rather invest the 1million after the wedding than spending it on just the wedding

That means na 1 carton of chicken you wan cut into 400 pieces and half bag of rice you wan cook make e multiply into one and half be that. A friend of mine told me he did his wedding with 650k. Right now he is the one running around with me shouting Jesus! Na so things don cost. My dear as long as u will do reception and u wann feed guest, then you must spend. Mind you, the price of foodstuff have multiplied by 3 times in less than two years.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by missmalachi: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
DavidEsq:

Iffa tear u slap ehn. Wats the issue with "standard of living" not being diminished, wen it wasn't u who did the spending angry. Just look at this Agbaya. And to imagine that u use that brain as a wife. Chai!
Idiot like u stay behind keyboard to spew trash.he can afford 3m n much more dats why he did it so ols buckle up n work hard for ur own money.

As though u can even stand near me if u see me in person.check ppls profile b4 u spew rubbish.swan like u
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Humility017:

can I be that man..

please?
yes yes yes, hurry while the offer lasts. Grab your wife now grin

We should fix time and exchange vows before today's runs out.
Now is the time grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
yommy20:
I don't need crowd on my wedding day, I prefer going to registry and doing engagement only, not spending much. Based on strategic management
who crowd help my sister.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Juliearth:
I would rather have a semi lowkey wedding so as to minimize cost...there is life after the wedding called marriage and that is what matters more.

Abeg tell Nigerians ooo.
Everything about them is excess.
I tire.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
50k.
12k for the gown materials.
I will sew it myself.
My shoe and bag will be 8k.
The gele 4k.
My mum's clothes will be 12k too.
My hubby's cloth 13k.
Transport to and fro registry 2k.
Wedding Bibles 1k.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Raydans: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
50k.
12k for the gown materials.
I will sew it myself.
My shoe and bag will be 8k.
The gele 4k.
My mum's clothes will be 12k too.
My hubby's cloth 13k.
Transport to and fro registry 2k.
Wedding Bibles 1k.
Omo na economics you go read for school ni

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Juliearth(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Abeg tell Nigerians ooo.
Everything about them is excess.
I tire.

Exactly! Flambouyance and show off is the order of the day...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
wink wink wink
Raydans:

Omo na economics you go read for school ni
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Humility017(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes yes yes, hurry while the offer lasts. Grab your wife now grin

We should fix time and exchange vows before today's runs out.
Now is the time grin

woa
please PM me....
let's start it from there..
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by hrhbae: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
I don't see how myself and my man will be spending more than 150k for our wedding when guests won't even be more than 20. it's my wedding not extended family meeting.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by testimonyobaoyin(f): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
MabraO:

Because I love her I should go bankrupt cos I want to do wedding.
This clearly shows lot of u girls re only about the wedding, what people says about the wedding and not the marriage.
Reason why lotta marriages fail this days
U continue like this na back u go see after all
Bravo cant do that anyways. Gonna fight for my hubby if such happen
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Emasel(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
ozimec:

Mine can't be more than 150k. Not more than 50 guests. no operation feed the Nation. OFN

In this country
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by DavidEsq(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
missmalachi:

Idiot like u stay behind keyboard to spew trash.he can afford 3m n much more dats why he did it so ols buckle up n work hard for ur own money.

As though u can even stand near me if u see me in person.check ppls profile b4 u spew rubbish.swan like u
E pain am grin grin
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by bwise4godfwc: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Only God knows why Nigerians love parties especially wedding so much. Personally, it's less than 50k. Just a 20 guest wedding.

My Brother, If God bless me much I plan it BIG.. But if is not coming much after hard work and praying, mehn, I won't kill my self.. Will just marry provided she love me d way I am..
All fingers are not equal....
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
bwise4godfwc:

My Brother, If God bless me much I plan it BIG.. But if is not coming much after hard work and praying, mehn, I won't kill my self.. Will just marry provided she love me d way I am..
All fingers are not equal....
Sure
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
idu1:

I am from Okland bro..

Etemeya
Ete Odahi bros
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by remedick: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2017
soulbless:
I feel a small wedding is perfect.
are you a Northerner?
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by remedick: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2017
chronique:
For me, I really don't know how much I would spend... Car rental for my choice of cars to convey myself and my bride and parents for the day, would most likely be around 800k. That's the one I know for now. Every other stuff would be known then. But if I want to assume, it might not be more than 2-3m.
most people just create unnecessary things.

So as you dey like this, you no get friend wey u fit use him car? Anyway, it's ya money sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.