Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly (13899 Views)

Ondo: Agboola Ajayi Calls For Resignation Of David Oloyelogun / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by guychidile: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerian politics is survival of the fittest..!
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by Johnhug66(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
dedons:
APC is a party filled with rogues and men of QUESTIONABLE characters.

I wonder what they ever gain from bringing others down.
embarassed sorry they are PDP members. The new assembly of d new govt aren't elected yet
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by Johnhug66(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
dedons:

embarassed sorry they are PDP members. The assembly of d new govt aren't elected yet
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by omolayomi06: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Don't worry. Our is politics.
When it is time for crime and foolishness, your people would have their own 5 mins of fame.

As for the roofs, it shows ancient civilisation. As at the time those houses with zinc were constructed, your fathers still lived in trees like monkeys.
hahahahahahaha,,,, Omo see finishing,,,,,.. I fall for you ooooo
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by Nick4life: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Afonjancity republic of brown roof
checkolatunji:

Okay, so guess you are from the Peoples Republic Of Brown Roof cos last I checked we have brown roof In every region in the Zoo Republic grin
hehehehe na the only way yu fit console yourself be this? grin grin angry angry angry cool tongue
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by mikolo80: 3:18am On Apr 05, 2017
dedons:

they go up, duh
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by brijforworld: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
you tv player free download is available because of all this!
Re: David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly by loginhelps: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thank for the article.

You can check my mysegrocers login guide to use america's most popular grocery platform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Workers To Boycot Mayday Celebration Because Of Hunger. / Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.