Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo (13882 Views)

EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan / Fake Obasanjo(obj) And Ibb Twitter Accounts On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by ishiamu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said he does not have any accounts on any social media networks.

He said this in Abeokuta on Monday.Obasanjo was reacting to a twitter account, @newsvergeonline, which had posted a tweet on Sunday, claiming that the ex-President had described the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, as a “democracy wrecker.”

He said the fake twitter account with his name, Olusegun A. Obasanjo, posted the story with caption: ‘Fani-Kayode is a democracy wrecker, who’s very fluent in stupidity. Give him food, and he will sing and doshokidance for you’.

Dismissing the twitter account, he explained that all his previous accounts on either Facebook or Twitter had long been blocked. Obasanjo said, “I don’t know where this comes from. I don’t have any account on either the Facebook or Twitter again. Go and block it.”

Obasanjo used the opportunity to caution those using his name to operate illegal social media accounts, warning that the security agencies had been placed on the alert to fish out the perpetrators.

He said, “Nemesis will catch up with anyone doing this. It is illegal and criminal. If I have to pass any message to the good people of Nigeria, I know how to go about it with no controversy.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-accounts-on-social-media-fake-obasanjo/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by ishiamu(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc cloning account since 1920

See their devilish works just to reach presidency God will put you all to shame

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by msmon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
I knew that Ogbeni OBJ

18 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Elslim: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by ozoigbondu: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
We all know that it is a fake account created by APC to try to make a pour venoms and make uncouth allegations on the person of jonathan and attack his government for some cheap political gain
Obsanjo is still politically irrelvant

Still GEJ till 2019

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by nifemi25(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Does that means Baba iyabo is afraid of Femi fani kayode ?

10 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by xcolanto(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hay fee cee!! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by nzeadachie: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
EVEN IBB OWN IS FAKE TOO, IT'S APC'S HANDWORK

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
We know this, but that account is very funny, So its difficult to ignored.

3 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks for the clarification baba

16 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by clevvermind(m): 5:42am On Feb 24, 2015
apc is just using it to spread their lies. God don expose them. bunch of pathetic liars.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by clevvermind(m): 5:44am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

thank you. they will all be disgraced.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by omenka(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Did anyone think they are real?? Even that twitter handle of IBB is fake as well. We all know that.

I have never taken any of the stuffs posted on those accounts seriously.

13 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Devil is now envious of APC with their many lies and fabrications, their ends is near...

Ile’ti aba fi ‘ito mo’iri loma’wo. – A house built with spit will be destroyed by dew

shameless party full of lies undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by chymystique(f): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Who cares undecided[/size]
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Ishilove: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2015
We know this. Do you think Baba has time to sit in front of the computer to exchange words with people young enough to be his grandchildren??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

you don't know the meaning of cloning abi? Did he tell he has a twitter account before?

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2015
angry

Hey Feee Ceeee, you better 'CHANGE' your evil ways and embrace TRUTH, only TRUTH can set you free from your shackles of lies and wicked propaganda.

Nigerians are wiser and can no longer be deceived.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by solarview(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2015
C
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by bennygreat1(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Sure we know that...

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:
We know this. Do you think Baba has time to sit in front of the computer to exchange words with people young enough to be his grandchildren??

I keep wondering all the fake news and comments credited to him and other notable people in Nigeria, who is behind all this evil act ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2015
xcolanto:
Hay fee cee!! grin

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Ishilove: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

I keep wondering all the fake news and comments credited to him and other notable people in Nigeria, who is behind all this evil act ?

Politics is a dirty game.

3 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2015
The apc rogues used that fake account to great effect ni grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by kodded(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2015
I keep saying it
Those guys are ;
FAKE ACCOUNT
FAKE PEOPLE
FAKE CHANGE
FAKRE PARTY

apc
and fraud sha undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by micrep3030(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2015
APC everyday day propaganda lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2015
APC and lies,what annoys me most is that all their supporters here on nairaland lack brains,when such fake tweets are posted here,it becomes their national anthem. very soon now amaechi will lead his follow association of past criminals to woo OBJ,but he will laugh and turn them down.

12 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2015
I thought as much,Baba isn't that Doyin Okupe who has turned twitter to his second home to rant nonsense..

Baba believes in action,not ranting like FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Meets With Wellington Jighere, World Scrabble Champion. (Pics) / WAR OVER BAKASSI!: Ita-giwa Squares Up Against Ayade / Senate Screens Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Chairman (Live Video Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.