Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father (40792 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by midehi2(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
what about their mother
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by TinaAnita(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oh Poor Funke, I can't help but pity her. This is one disadvantage of marrying a man with loads of baggages. Now her step children have come to inconvenience her. How will such a marriage last long? Smh

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by dotcile28(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
opius:
By this time of next year Funke's baby will be with them
Amin Amin Amin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by ChristyB(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
I trut Funke to give them a scene in Jenifa's diary....
Welcome kids to drive reach una house no be today ooo cos Ajah is just an introduction.
From Aiport to una papa house na another 6hrs drive. Enjoy your trip.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by CACAWA(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
younghartz:

I should have said what's on my mind but no need sha.....
say it
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by chuks34(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
nairalandfreak:
What does FTC mean again?
poor u tongue
FTC on a dead post embarassed
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Lilimax(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
And this made the front page because of what... undecided?
Obviously, Nairaland is having a slow news day embarassed embarassed
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kai funke akindele go soon turn to househelp for that house
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by DollarAngel(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funke I hope you don't get Jealous
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Babatundesammie: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
kini gbogbo werey baii gon?? shey this one nah news kini gbogbo werey baii gon?? shey this one nah news kini gbogbo werey baii gon?? shey this one nah news
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by keepingmum: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Continue announcing your moves. till kidnappers come for their share
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by petitejolie(f): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
I like dis jjc guy cos he's proved responsible with this kids. some men won't even own up to having children all because of new iyawo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by usamali(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Most every nonsense be twisted as sense...pls save such post for urselves embarassedMost every nonsense be twisted as sense...pls save such post for urselves
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by florixi: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
So this is how Jenifer money is being spent.

Make una enjoy jare.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by bizza45: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
so how e come take affect us

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by uzolexis(f): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awoo88:
I feel for funke

Why are you feeling for her? Did she complain to you? Nairaland, una too like amebo that's why you guys brought this topic here.
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by uzolexis(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
TinaAnita:
Oh Poor Funke, I can't help but pity her. This is one disadvantage of marrying a man with loads of baggages. Now her step children have come to inconvenience her. How will such a marriage last long? Smh

Why are you pitying her? Did she complian to you? I don't understand you guys o, do you think it's every step Mom that has a bad relationship with their step kids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
notthefakemaree:

space Bookers..chai

All of us dey do am grin
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Papa done chop jackpot grin

Since he's so fertile let's watch and see if he will succeed in this current attempt to sperminate Funke Akindele
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Orpe7(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
On whose account
Hope not funke sha grin
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Kakamorufu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
d guy enter white girls too
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by ladychioma: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
opius:
By this time of next year Funke's baby will be with them
Amen
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Mayflowa(m): 5:04am On Apr 04, 2017
TinaAnita:

She probably asked for them. Not everyone is like you
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Mayflowa(m): 5:06am On Apr 04, 2017
uzolexis:

Why are you pitying her? Did she complian to you? I don't understand you guys o, do you think it's every step Mom that has a bad relationship with their step kids?

Thank you. I tire 4 the babe. I am like almost certain Funke asked for them

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Their papa no tell them say he be squatter for the house?
grin
Re: JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father by Kobicove(m): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2017
midehi2:
what about their mother

You mean their mothers? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Olamide Shares New Selfie With Son, Maximilliano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.