Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) (40774 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by peacekante: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria rapper Ikechukwu Proposed has to his girlfriend. The rapper shared the romantic moment on his Instagram handle. The rapper who lived outside the country wrote:

When she said yes. Didn't post it yesterday, But wanted to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvcs7oA07C8
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK6RhMtlD4x/?igshid=102nazyuvsvme

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by LMS1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yes I Have Seen Her Above You grin

8 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exposing over bleached body for what precisely?

6 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes
Maybe he wants to process visa, so he needs a marriage certificate to prove she is his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
my watin be ya own sef?...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by peacekante: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by GamalNasser: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

Are you the one that gave him four kids ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Manbiggs(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnah mehn

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
undecided JuSt Like Erigga...this guys don watCh plenty SimpSon mOvies...Hard guy! Hard Guy! See dem bowing down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by peace80037: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yes I Have Seen Her Above You

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
How important is this news
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Which song this guy don sing since 1997? I don't know what y'all keep calling him a "rapper".

Congratulations to him though, nothing consign me. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked

A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting him

It's either I sit down and propose to her, while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them like--"Afa,make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MediMedi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Seems the man no wear boxer for that last pic
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Kilishihunter: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
You nko Aren't you supposed to be putting your supposed children to sleep now Zzor Time dey go ooh

8 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by geendi(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
since ehn ikechukwu well is better to be late get your bone of your bone
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats hommie

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Enudapan: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I like this ikechukwu of a guy
His raps made at lot sense wey back in the day

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by chubinwa(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
what has he been waiting for. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by JooEeL(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
A man will kneel down to propose to a girl? Like, what is the meaning of this nonsense sef? And later men will keep whining overseas that the law favours the women more, women can frame you rape and go scot-free, women consume your possession upon divorce bla bla bla...

When in actual fact, it is you id*ots that encourage the unbalanced system. The risk in tying the knots as a man is just too much on its own, that you should be in a sober pondering mood as you're proposing.

But a useless man will propose on his kneels -- and at least, the very least expected is that the lady too should kneel while they hug -- both of them on their knees.

But then, the man will kneel on his own and still stand up again. No shame whatsoever!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Ojemedad: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mtcheeww

Simps everywhere,

where are the real men of old?

The traditional men?

Kneeling for a woman lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by paulolee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
this guy wey sabi rap very fast bt still no gre blow..
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
I think kneeling down to propose to a babe is not a Nigerian thing; just ask the babe who is actually finding a husband.

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by alingo2013(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
We on nairaland have seen and have approved the girl for you go ahead and do the needful
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
what has he been doing since? is now that he wants to propose, that's means he is chassing a black goat at night!
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Comeandcollect: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
After u don Phorck am Phorck am phorckkkkkk am ooooo for 8 years, you just dey propose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SouthNigerian: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ikechukwu, bad guy.

I remember that D'banj's "Suddenly" video which featured Ikechukwu.
In a very short skit in the music video, Ikechukwu pulled the pant of the bitch seated on his laps, checking out her pussy. He sure say after that video shoot, him go poko that bitch for one corner.

I wondered if the Editor of the video didn't see that part.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.