Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (79339 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by BarakOkenny(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Anything wey go happen go still happen.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
American university in Nigeria and they wear uniforms?? This looks like a secondary school

Read well... that's a secondary school arm of the uni

1 Like

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Achile1515: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Apart or near, write or no write, they must pass. U think say I go pay huge amount as school and my pikin go come fail?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by jentlesam: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
shocked
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Achile1515: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Apart or near, write or no write, they must pass. U think say I go pay huge amount as school fees and my pikin go come fail?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abbeyme: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
wintersnow:
See spacing!! Jez like my dept back in the days when I was an undergraduate... Jez 13 of us for one Dept... EDM Geography... 13 of us inside one big hall during examscry cry

ABU?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
for me, I can cope in this arrangement
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Victory1989(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
mtcheew. old story..still yet the sharp mind,go still carry bullet enter..and dis Kain hall,the bullet go flow peacefully,invigilator go dey na one side, dey sleep...

Hahahahahaha.. U go reali bad for expo mata for time ooo..!
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by rose54321: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Perfect.
Wonder why some students still plan to cheat and copy during exams.

Its not by force to get a degree, leave the degrees for the academia and you can focus on your "skill" if you have one. After all Desiigner cannot speak English but he's making millions. And Wole Soyinka speaks perfect English and is also making millions. There's more than one route to success.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
American university in Nigeria and they wear uniforms?? This looks like a secondary school

With all that school fees it's suppose to be one student one class with one teacher... tongue

Comprehension is a rocket science to some folks.

1 Like

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Standard is low in Nigeria,waec and jamb are worst in 2017
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is this a university? Why are they wearing uniforms?

This one anybody that graduates with 1st class is indeed a first class material
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

With all that school fees it's suppose to be one student one class with one teacher... tongue

The body of the post says it's secondary school
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

Didn't you see it written there as Secondary?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Victory1989(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
mtcheew. old story..still yet the sharp mind,go still carry bullet enter..and dis Kain hall,the bullet go flow peacefully,invigilator go dey na one side, dey sleep...

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Once the name Nigeria enters it, our Nigeria factor must be observed.

Dem for just leave the name as American University.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is the academy.

Urgh, be very specific.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Odinz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
OP, your topic is really misleading.
Don't you mean the university's secondary school?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
God punish the person wey introduce exams into the world
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Victory1989:

Hahahahahaha.. U go reali bad for expo mata for time ooo..!
no at all...I don tire for this nonsense... back then in skool, my mates wey carry mgbor,go still fire am,no matter how tight the hall was...sharp wicked people dey.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by omelly(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO DEPEND ON COPYING AND BLOCK TO PASS EXAMS, THANK GOD I GRADUATE WITH 2:2 THO

1 Like

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
So it means the basic instinct of the students is to cheat.
Why wud u want to even space secondary school students who are supposed to still be innocent and upright,particularly considering the kind of homes this kids come from.
An honest,well brought up child,even if they sit 2 per seat wud still not cheat or spy on another's work.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by bejite: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
wintersnow:
See spacing!! Jez like my dept back in the days when I was an undergraduate... Jez 13 of us for one Dept... EDM Geography... 13 of us inside one big hall during examscry cry

Shey all of una become millionaires and billionaires after graduation? Shm..for Nigeria's educational system.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
NENigeria:
Below are images taken from the ongoing second term examinations at the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy (Secondary) in Yola, Adamawa State.

Students are seen sitting afar from each other which makes it difficult for the students to cheat nor copy answers from their friends.

What was/is the sitting arrangement in your school?

So how will they cope with questions that will have ".DISCUSS"
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Studentcosmos(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Los. Shebi na when school gett very big hall dem fit try dis. Go my secondary school and u go see say no even space for end of year party.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is nonsense.

Even Dino did not go this far.

And yet today he's an honourable senator.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by pkang: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:

Why the thought of bullet at the arrangement of the seats of the exam.
So no one can write in the University without and bullet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.