Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

“Nairaland” The Backbone Of Nigerian Bloggers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “Nairaland” The Backbone Of Nigerian Bloggers (288 Views)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Nairaland” The Backbone Of Nigerian Bloggers by Anderlis(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is my blogging story with the aid of Nairaland.

I’m a fresh graduate of a reputable private institution of Nigeria, class of 2016. I have been blogging for just 3 months and the experience has been great so far. After I graduated from the university, I became so confused about what to do next with my life with December fast approaching, I thought in the line of setting up a poultry but I had little or no time to execute a poultry business successfully, so I spent 2 months of my life thinking and strategizing on my next move in life as the country is presently facing recession, real estate firms and other companies are downsizing but I don’t want to stay idle while I wait for NYSC.

In January someone spoke to me about blogging so I started blogging just because I was bored and idle then I got stuck and addicted to blogging although as at when I started, the traffic on my blog was very discouraging not until I discovered how nairaland operates.

I started posting my updates and links on nairaland, my first post made it to nairaland’s frontpage and I couldn’t believe the quantum of traffic I got on my blog, it was overwhelming. But still I wasn’t satisfied because blog was about entertainment and news update. I’m a graduate of Estate Management and I wanted my blog in line with my profession so I started blogging in line with my profession, my traffic dropped though but I’m happy with the nature of my blog because all articles are self-written, no longer copy and paste.

Nairaland have been good source of traffic on my blog and every other blog in Nigeria by one way or the other, I know that for a fact, I appreciate the moderators for ensuring Nairaland serves the purpose which it was created for.

Visit my blog for free real estate consultation as I have written a lot of educative article on real estate investment, tenancy rights, how to spot scam in real estate investment and how to avoid them etc to serve as a guide in real estate both in practice (Estate Surveyors), for investors (Property Owners) and end users (Tenants) as we are all benefactors of real estate investment in one way or the other.

Visit www.onomerealtor..com and see things for yourself.

Best regards moderators, I hope this makes frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of 'i-know-it-all' At Work Place / Here Is How You Can Take Your Career To The Next Level Through Acquisition / How To Manage A Boring Job While You Pursue Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.