Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs (2389 Views)

Buy Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste / Thermal Paste Needed / Where Can I Get Thermal Paste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by mexzony: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls where can I get high quality thermal paste for fixing my processor with my heat sink.
And the price range. I need one that can give me super cooling.thanks.
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by khorlynz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
mexzony:
Pls where can I get high quality thermal paste for fixing my processor with my heat sink.
And the price range. I need one that can give me super cooling.thanks.
check my signature.
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by mexzony: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2017
khorlynz:

check my signature.
Your whatsapp not going
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I also need one for my ps3
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by roselynbas(f): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
The price is N1500. Call me 08062451494, if you are within Lagos.
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by mexzony: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
roselynbas:
The price is N1500. Call me 08062451494, if you are within Lagos.

What brand do u have
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by Simon884: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
I recently changed the thermal paste on the processor so I can safely recommend Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste. It will last long enough and cool the processes well. My temperature did not rise above 65 degrees. By the way, if you don't find it in your stores, you can try Noctua NT-H1 Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste or IC Diamond 24 Carat Thermal Compound, I read through geeqer that these thermal pastes are very good and high quality. By the way, the site itself is also very interesting, it has a lot of different interesting and high-quality content for various categories. There is a lot to find both gaming and software information and more. If you have free time, then on this site you can read a lot of interesting things.
Re: High Quality Thermal Paste For Processrs by benjaminnash56: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Simon884:
I recently changed the thermal paste on the processor so I can safely recommend Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste. It will last long enough and cool the processes well. My temperature did not rise above 65 degrees. By the way, if you don't find it in your stores, you can try Noctua NT-H1 Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste or IC Diamond 24 Carat Thermal Compound, I read through geeqer that these thermal pastes are very good and high quality. By the way, the site itself is also very interesting, it has a lot of different interesting and high-quality content for various categories. There is a lot to find both gaming and software information and more. If you have free time, then on this site you can read a lot of interesting things.
I was looking for a new thermal paste for my i7-9700K. Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

SOLD 8gb Ram, 120gb Ssd+1tb Hdd, 6th Gen. Quad-core I7, 4gb Nvidia Gtx 960m / Windows 11 Is NOT AS GOOD As You Think, Read this Before Upgrading / How To Start A Computer Business Centre In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.