Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema (768 Views)

How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice / Currently Undergoing Or Done With Your NYSC? Here's Something For You / What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by youngbabaj(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
my parents wants me to become two different things,
my mom wants me to be a medical doctor and my dad wants me to be a petrolchemical engineer, that was how i got into science department by force which i dont like,
i gained admission into a foreign university, i choosed international.relations,
i want to ask if i will be allowed to serve my father land, after having a science waec certificate and a bsc in international relations,
please help me out...
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by SQLmastar(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
confuscius...
Do what your mind tells you. Education is overrated. wink
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by onyii255(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngbabaj:
my parents wants ne to become two different things,
my mom wants me to be a medical doctor and my dad wants me to.be a petrolchemical engineer, that was why i waa pushed to be a science by force which i dont like,
i gained admission into a foreign university, i choosed international.relations,
i want to ask if i will be allowed to serve my father land, after having a science waec certificate and a bsc in international relations,
please help me out...

With your construction of English Language and ur spellings, i think you should go back to senior secondary school..
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by umarshehu58(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
onyii255:

With your construction of English Language and ur spellings, i think you should go back to senior secondary school..

Badt guy
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
international relation is not a pure science program,it is under social sciences because it combine social science decipline like ecnomics,commerce,goverment and mathematics.

therefore your wassce or neco result will be given the same weight in comparism with social science course. since you do not posses any of the above subject in your result,you will find it difficult to procced into nysc unless you pass through the back door which is possible.

base on nuc requirement you do not meet the nigeria standard requirement to be admited into social science department,an i am very sure the forieng school you got admission only accept you becuse of your cash not because you are eligible.

my advice for you is to graduate with the progra since you are almost done and start a escnd degree in a pure science department
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by youngbabaj(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
onyii255:

alright sir,

since your birth is as a result of a failed condom,
keep on hitting at me
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by sammyscholar(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
youngbabaj:

alright sir,

since your birth is as a result of a failed condom,
keep on hitting at me
Hello, the person you quoted said the right thing but only that he said it in wrong way. You need to improve on your English language usage.

Best regards.
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by youngbabaj(m): 3:55am On Apr 06, 2017
sammyscholar:
Hello, the person you quoted said the right thing but only that he said it in wrong way. You need to improve on your English language usage.

Best regards.

thanks boss, but why not come over to france, and study for 5 years and use this dommy iphone 5 , and see if you will do any better
Re: Am Currently In A State Of Education Delema by sammyscholar(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2017
youngbabaj:

thanks boss, but why not come over to france, and study for 5 years and use this dommy iphone 5 , and see if you will do any better
Is French the language of teaching at the school you attended?

(1) (Reply)

50 Important Materials For Nysc Camp You Need Now / NYSC Batch A Corpers 2017- Delta State... Meet Here / 2018 VIMP | Venture In Management Program Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.