Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? (988 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please what is the reward for being the best corps member in a state? I know a guy who was the best corp member in FCT without a job yet.
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by BIGBENB: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
There’s no reward
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by BIGBENB: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajon1:
Hello Nairalanders, please what is the reward for being the best corps member in a state? I know a guy who was the best corp member in FCT without a job yet.

The reward is your discharge certificate
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
BIGBENB:
There’s no reward
kiss
BIGBENB:
There’s no reward
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajon1:

Ur certificate is the reward.
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by Chifabulous: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
There's no reward
Re: What Is The Reward Of Being The Best Corps Member In A State? by Skykid1208(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your reward is in Heaven! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Skills For NYSC / Rural Rugged; Our Core Vision | NCCF | / I Had A Bitter Experience With Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.