Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (40160 Views)

My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / When Is A Person Said To Be Educated? / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by hobermener: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
D
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by buchai: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
this our present day government na analog we said good bye digital and Bem-vindo analog.
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by joe4real12: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
kinngie:
Is the officer not human? undecided
Human with GUN
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by binsanni(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nma27:
Only in Nigeria
PLease respect them.. #policeosyourfreind
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Technology eases and shortens long process but in my country it means another thing.Police is meant to protect in other countries but in my country it's other way round.This is one of the reasons why Nigerians are maltreated abroad because the rest of the world is fully aware of the way we treat ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
kinngie:
Is the officer not human? undecided
One of them probably shot a harmless boy and you're still thinking of them as human?
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Buhari kept Nigerians 6 months to appoint incompetent ministers.
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by malware: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
So under this Buhari's government, even Jamb registration has become a nightmare. Gaskiya this government is super clueless, filled with dumb asses in the name of technocrats.

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
I saw this coming when the news came out the other time I warned against being restive, jamb doesn't have anything to lose but the candidate and it may turn violent because they blocked the road, some guys quoted me and said rubbish if you are one of them reading now you can see the result, you do not express your grievances that way this is nigeria where security personnel can shoot at slightest provocation and always acting unprofessional , any way sorry to the injured

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by eidreesm: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Y NOT SCRAP THIS JAMB SEF. DIS STUDENTS NO SURE TO PASS CON TALK OF GETTING ADMISSION. JAMB WITH USELESS POLICIES

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by oshiiteoku: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
why can't the senate call this oloyede man to order,these children are suffering too much haba,just to register jamb.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by guyla: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Honestly I don't know how we arrived at this, but jamb is seriously frustrating our teenagers while enriching the pockets of CBT centres due to the irresponsible and senseless law on registration
Getting the pin from the bank is easy but cbt centres has continued to ignore the students and subject them to harsh weather, only those that came with parents who are willing to part with some good thousands of naira are swiftly attended to

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by pavy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some people have mind sha!! So you went to interview a "Nigerian policeman" on why he shot someone? Are you a reporter? Did you just come into Nigeria for the first time? angry

Fear fear, you no get liver...where I'm from, we arrest policemen for simple misdemeanors wink

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by ayandarenoni(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
jamb has now turn so bloody than election..............
abeg who get bb charger?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
psucc:
Another future wasted.

He's not Dead
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by yeszee2: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
nice
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Snowstorm: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some people have mind sha!! So you went to interview a "Nigerian policeman" on why he shot someone? Are you a reporter? Did you just come into Nigeria for the first time? angry
you're part of Nigeria's problem
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Henon: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Where is the bloody?
some headline ehn!
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Funkybabee(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
this year jamb registration is a very bad one that I couldn't ever see such in my life ever since I was born. can't u imaging for someone to be sleeping in front of jamb office just for her to pick first number to register for next day and no4 Will start to register around 2pm,ever since she is there for about two days they will just be bribing them so that rich children will be register freely and poor will be sleeping there for two day.God will punish that oloyede abi weting be his name my sister is just recovering from all whahala she faced before she can register for it

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by taekwon: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THINGS ARE GOING LIKE THIS IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA, I DONT BLAME THE POLICE BUT THE SO CALLED JAMB REGISTRAR WHO INTRODUCED AN ILLITERATE SYSTEM IN AN LITERATE COMMUNITY. EVEN WHEN JAMB WAS FUNCTIONING AS ANALOG WE NEVER SAW WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW.
I CALL ON ON THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES WHO PUT HIM THERE TO REMOVE HIM IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THINGS GO WORST. THE WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE THEN CANDIDATES SHOULD BE GIVING THE PRIVILEGE OR RIGHT TO DO THE REGISTRATION AT THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES.
IF I WILL ADVICE THE JAMB REGISTRAR LET HIM CONSULT THE FORMER VC OF RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROF. BARINEME FAKAE, HE WILL TUTOR HIM VERY WELL ON I.T PROCESS.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by FLYFIRE(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
We have always known & said this...the I.DIOT WILL take Nigeria back more than ten years. Bubu is on a mission...-

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
binsanni:

PLease respect them.. #policeosyourfreind
You be Police?
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by buffalowings: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/03/jamb-registration-turns-bloody-in-makurdi-as-police-suspected-to-have-shot-1-person/

As shared by Tion Tyover ...

JAMB REGISTRATION TURNS BLOODY AS POLICE GUN SHOT IS SUSPECTED TO HAVE INJURED ASOM SILAS.

I was at the timber shade this morning where I came to buy some building materials for my house project, then I heard some gun shots (2) from the direction of Mt St Camel girls college where I was made to understand is a Jamb registration center.

On my arrival I saw this person by name Asom Silas who has been injured, some are saying is a gun shot or others have given me different accounts as to what happened. I tried talking to one of the police men in the Zenda patrol car but refused to reply to my questions.

How can a police officer open fire on this children remains a mystery to me. I request relevant authorities give attention to this situation before it escalates.

I have called police emergency line...

More Details As I Get Them....

op I take God beg you

don't go interviewing those animals

I Don talk my own

you've done enough.

dakun

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by mrtheo33: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Everytin in this adminstration is associated with suffering imagine DAT previously people hardly know DAT the registration is on till d day of the exam because d process is stress free. Imagine what is happenin every where just to register jammb RR

buffalowings:

op I take God beg you

don't go interviewing those animals

I Don talk my own

you've done enough.

dakun
,r
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Obejieric(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Jamb Has approved more federal Universities. This is for your knowledge if you might wish to apply to a federal university.

The list are a bit numerous, I just hope i will be allowed to share it here.

http://nigeriangateway..com.ng/2017/04/new-approved-federal-universities-by.html
Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by Jilo83(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Dibu Ojerinde o kare! See how they want to dabaru everything u ve done. The 1st Registrar NECO. U entered jamb and transformed everything. U were removed just because of politics. Pls borrow them brain small.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police by zedman1(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2017
GoldEnyong:
Now that they want to embrace western education the minister won't allow them. Ask Dasuki how much he got for weapons just to send them back to school....
I don't know whether what I'm thinking is what you mean but this happened in Makurdi -BENUE STATE, not MAIDUGURI!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question / Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.