Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River (10876 Views)

Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Demzlent(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
A mermaid was captured at the Adigbe end of the Ogun river,Abeokuta after a boy drowned in the river.

The lady that took the camera said she was just taking the pictures of the particular point where the boy drowned and when she opened her photo gallery to check the pixs,she discovered that she has captured a spiritual being in the picture. Later elders identified the figure to mermaid

Check pixs below

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by stephleena(f): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
hmmm,only Ogun.
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Temidayo9(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Do we now have river in the sky?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by RoyalBlak007: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤i didnt

♤.buy that..sorry .....,,

1 Like

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Wackyrichy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
No sell am reach here o, cos i no dey buy...

1 Like

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by AntiWailer: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol.

My research area would be the possibility of a camera getting drunk like the owner.
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by emeijeh(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
This op is high......
He saw a mirage on the sky.

Imagine!
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Demzlent(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Temidayo9:
Do we now have river in the sky?

She is looking over the river
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
You see Wetin I dey talk?

Boy dey drown and she was busy taking pictures of the "exact spot" of the incident undecided undecided

Social media is damaging the remaining working part of an average Nigerian youth. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Demzlent(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
emeijeh:
This op is high...... He saw a mirage on the sky.
Imagine!

But the figure is plain for everyone to see
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by emeijeh(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Demzlent:

But the figure is plain for everyone to see
Do mermaids fly?
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
A mistery to man, but God knows better.
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by sanyahkod(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Una don start oo. Aquatic mermaid don finish Na arboreal come remain. So even physical eyes no see am, na ur spiritual phone lens come capture am. Issokay!

2 Likes

Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Jhayson(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
the Bleep.... the pic has been edited...that shii ain't real
Re: Mermaid Captured On Camera At Ogun River by Aanemoo(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Some people funny sha ooo, how image of mami water go dey for air nd how u go just dey picture where person drown abeg me I no buy dat ur market at all oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Brazil Release Lingerie Photos For Reaching One Million Votes / Four Storey Mall Collapses In Accra, Ghana. / Mark2 And Enugu Premiere Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.